The Student Room Group

Anyone else loving this new hairstyle for men

Aw man I'm loving the man braid bun, finally something newish to see on these guys, I was getting bored seeing the same old.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm digging the fade where there's no or low hair on the sides and hair only in the middle but the man bun and all is annoying anyway much less braiding it
way too hipster and it wouldn't look good on a homeless person, it's the person who looks good

This looks good, the fade combover
He looks ridiculous. Like someone threw some spaghetti in his hair.
Reply 4
Original post by xobeauty
Aw man I'm loving the man braid bun, finally something newish to see on these guys, I was getting bored seeing the same old.

image.jpeg

Also, if you get stuck in a crevasse, he could throw one of his braids down to you for you to climb back up...
Reply 5
Original post by 0to100

Like every guy in the country has that haircut outside of the goth community, it's about as original as breathing...
Original post by John55
Like every guy in the country has that haircut outside of the goth community, it's about as original as breathing...

Who cares about originality? It's about looking good and nearly everyone has that hairstyle because it looks good
Not this dude who has the hair of a Jamaican schoolgirl lmfao
Original post by TheArtofProtest
He looks ridiculous. Like someone threw some spaghetti in his hair.

That's some big ass spaghetti
Reply 8
Original post by 0to100
Who cares about originality? It's about looking good and nearly everyone has that hairstyle because it looks good
Not this dude who has the hair of a Jamaican schoolgirl lmfao

Who doesn't care about originality???????????
The whole point in developing a style is to make yourself stand out, without originality we become mindless machines, or like the fat people on the spaceship in Wall-E, spending their lives abiding by a passionless, meaningless schedule set out... BY THE MACHINES!
Original post by 0to100
I'm digging the fade where there's no or low hair on the sides and hair only in the middle but the man bun and all is annoying anyway much less braiding it
way too hipster and it wouldn't look good on a homeless person, it's the person who looks good

This style is not hipster!
This style is not hipster!

Yes it is!
Original post by 0to100

No NO I'm sick of this style. I seen a style like that with a braid along the side that's cute and refreshing
Original post by John55
Who doesn't care about originality???????????
The whole point in developing a style is to make yourself stand out, without originality we become mindless machines, or like the fat people on the spaceship in Wall-E, spending their lives abiding by a passionless, meaningless schedule set out... BY THE MACHINES!

No the whole point is to look good, only a few people beautify themselves selflessly for art
Original post by 0to100
Yes it is!

What's hipster even? Hipster is the skinny jeans people no?
No NO I'm sick of this style. I seen a style like that with a braid along the side that's cute and refreshing

You might be sick of it but it looks good
it being played out is irrelevant to it looking fantastic
Original post by 0to100

image.jpeg
Original post by 0to100

Can you trust me? It doesn't look good anymore just trust.
Original post by John55
Also, if you get stuck in a crevasse, he could throw one of his braids down to you for you to climb back up...

Always talking some kind of nonsense:tongue:
image.jpeg

When I see a guy wearing his hair like this- that's it, he's going to be MINE.
What's hipster even? Hipster is the skinny jeans people no?

Hipster is anything people do to look cool by intentionally trying to look "bohemian" whilst still not looking poor

Hipster is blending into modern trends whilst taking from the vintage ones

Hipster is shopping at thrift shops and moving into "the ghetto" so they can selfie this once in a lifetime experience for their childhood mates back home

Hipster is jogging with hot pants in the middle of winter in the middle of the night with a dog and a kale drink in their fanny pack

Hipster is the uniform of gentrification

Hipster looks like pricey brands and being nerdy in an "urban" way to say "hey, look, I'm educated and middle classed, but dear me hold on, I'm also cool ok?"
like a plaid shirt and big unprescribed glasses, but ripped skinny jeans and tats

Hipster is things that only privileged people can get like "different" hairstyles and tattoos and things that would normally prevent you from getting a job because it somehow still works for hipsters

Quick Reply

Latest