The Student Room Group

Anyone else loving this new hairstyle for men

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 0to100
Nah nah nah setting these silly trends like being a grown man with a braid bun like a 5 yr old ballerina is essentially following
you're following the nonfollowers who all follow each other. It's ridiculous lol
I don't resort to that to get girls but it works for some ppl
Something scientifically gets many women into the whole long hair thing

You've got me all wrong Oto, I agree about the braids, they're just as generic as your suggested hair style... no, when I get up in the morning, I set my freakin hair on fire, then I cover myself in shaving foam, and I just keep my PJ's chillin, and that's how I go about my daily business, if that isn't hot and original then post me a sandwich...
Original post by xobeauty
Lmfao you been accused of being a wigger?

No, a chav, never called a wigger
Anyway a wigger is nothing to do with social class but a chav is
so chav is more prejudicial than "white boy stop dancing with black girls and saying yo" which is what a wigger is

A chav is about the accent and acting low class or being from a council estate/public housing,
like if you simply wear trainers or a hoodie you will be accused of being a chav :rolleyes:
A wigger is just looking ridiculous lol
That's ****ing ugly I don't like it long going down the back. Loool crying. What is that that thing.

lmfaoooooo that's why I was asking
so you like the bun ok
Original post by RobML
Originality factors into looking good, pleb

Posted from TSR Mobile

No the **** it doesn't
Willy Wonka was original but no one wants to **** him do they?
And who says "pleb?"
Original post by 0to100
lmfaoooooo that's why I was asking
so you like the bun ok

image.jpeg

Never mind, it needs to go in a bun lol.
Original post by John55
You've got me all wrong Oto, I agree about the braids, they're just as generic as your suggested hair style... no, when I get up in the morning, I set my freakin hair on fire, then I cover myself in shaving foam, and I just keep my PJ's chillin, and that's how I go about my daily business, if that isn't hot and original then post me a sandwich...

Braids aren't generic
They're afrocentric and anyone non black wearing cornrows is silly lol generic isn't that like so common that it's played out? Braids aint.
The fade mohawk thing I put up isn't generic either it's just popular because everyone looks good with it
image.jpeg

Lmfao what the **** is that??!?!
image.jpeg

Oh and I've been recently called a pleb as well
that's another way to insult someone white accused of being low class in UK :wink:
Original post by 0to100
Oh and I've been recently called a pleb as well
that's another way to insult someone white accused of being low class in UK :wink:

Just because the way you look? Do you even live in the low class area?

Welp I guess this hair do won't fly for you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by 0to100
Braids aren't generic
They're afrocentric and anyone non black wearing cornrows is silly lol generic isn't that like so common that it's played out? Braids aint.
The fade mohawk thing I put up isn't generic either it's just popular because everyone looks good with it

They aren't being silly they're just wearing their hair like they want...

Well... my style is still better.
Original post by 0to100
Lmfao what the **** is that??!?!

Is this you?
http://youtu.be/AltMeuPkWRs
Just because they way you look? Do you even live in the low class area?

Welp I guess this hair do won't fly for you.

WHat you mean about the last part?
Idk what it is about me when I've been called chav which isn't often since I never ask lol
I just know the meaning of the word
but the person who called me pleb is in this thread haha
My first time being called one so I don't care
Is this you?

Stop taking the piss
I don't even wear caps or gold chains lool
wigger is suburban white boy tryna act ghetto

but Chav is an accusation that you're low class
it means "council housing and violent"
some people even think certain names are chavvy
Being chav is talking like (how do I explain to a non Brit?)

[video="youtube;mfA85yjukcQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfA85yjukcQ[/video]

no gold chains or caps or rap :wink:
Aw man I'm loving the man braid bun, finally something newish to see on these guys, I was getting bored seeing the same old.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If I ever do my hair like that then I want to be shot...
Original post by 0to100
Stop taking the piss
I don't even wear caps or gold chains lool
wigger is suburban white boy tryna act ghetto

but Chav is an accusation that you're low class
it means "council housing and violent"
some people even think certain names are chavvy
Being chav is talking like (how do I explain to a non Brit?)

[video="youtube;mfA85yjukcQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfA85yjukcQ[/video]

no gold chains or caps or rap :wink:

Lmao gotta love how you have to explain what chav means to me 100 times sorry buddy.

I just call them white trash.
Original post by Tempest II
If I ever do my hair like that then I want to be shot...

That's very dramatic. Trust me all the girls will bite their lips. You might like it, well depends on your personality and style.
Lmao gotta love how you have to explain what chav means to me 100 times sorry buddy.

I just call them white trash.

It's fine it's a british thing you're not British just tryna make sure it's not how I'm explaining
lol yea white trash basically which is the meaning behind chav
is that the meaning behind wigger I dunno I thought wigger was just like rich white boy playing tough which isn't the meaning behind chav
I'll leave it alone now but you should def watch Jeremy Kyle I think I see full eps on Youtube
peer into our culture, Miss Drake (I'm calling you Miss Drake cos he's from Toronoto)
That's very dramatic. Trust me all the girls will bite their lips. You might like it, well depends on your personality and style.

I know girls who will laugh

I'm more of a three back & sides, trim on top with plenty of gel kinda bloke.
Original post by 0to100
It's fine it's a british thing you're not British just tryna make sure it's not how I'm explaining
lol yea white trash basically which is the meaning behind chav
is that the meaning behind wigger I dunno I thought wigger was just like rich white boy playing tough which isn't the meaning behind chav
I'll leave it alone now but you should def watch Jeremy Kyle I think I see full eps on Youtube
peer into our culture, Miss Drake (I'm calling you Miss Drake cos he's from Toronoto)

Yeah a wigger is a white guy trying to be black or highly influenced in that culture or whatever. You can call me whatever you please.

Quick Reply

Latest