Original post by mobbsy91
Any of you still awake??

Hey! Up late or awake early?
Any of you still awake??

I awoke early :tongue: I had a good nights sleep again :h:
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
Hey! Up late or awake early?

Erm, both kind of! Went to bed about 4.30, had to be up at 6.30!

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I awoke early :tongue: I had a good nights sleep again :h:

Awesome :yy:
Erm, both kind of! Went to bed about 4.30, had to be up at 6.30!

ouch
Original post by John55
Evidently, 10 minute nap and we've got Kulu's story of love and loss...
There's a multitude of potential reasons, for example, you may have at some point, punched their mother in the face... :dontknow: That doesn't tend to go down well in any situation...

Spoiler

That's a great name.

You got me! I'm not 46, I'm 110... but I just wanted to fit in with the younguns of TSR :frown:.

...well I still feel pretty healthy, the other day I got out of my chair (which is covered in cobwebs) and grabbed the TV remote... I haven't had the energy to do that for ten years! I was getting awfully bored of watching the spiders on the ceiling...

Do you mean like, you can sleep for an hour and you'll just feel fine for the rest of the day? Or, you just end up getting yourself into the situation where you only get 1 hours sleep and feel tired and hallucinate and fall asleep on someones shoulder on the bus during the day?

My dreams could be made into cartoons... I once dreamed I was part of Tweenies and we were dancing to "if you're happy and you know it" and I fell over doodles. (That would be copyrighted though) :tongue:

Spoiler

110... Damn you are going good! You know how to use the computer and how to type! You must be one of those oldies who are hip and cool and down with the kids :wink:

:rofl: why didn't you open your mouth and let the spiders swing down and see whether you could catch them? Just saying... :colondollar:

Yep I can sleep for an hour and feel good for the rest of the day :biggrin: I normally sleep for half hour and wake up and then after a few hours sleep for another half hour :frown: but I'm used to it now...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
@ZuluK - did you miss me :lol:
Whoops, didn't mean to anonymise my above message. Damn phone!!!

I'll say again: did you miss me :lol:

:rofl:
Any of you still awake??

I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and you never came :frown:

Why? :frown: why? :frown: why? :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
@ZuluK - did you miss me :lol:

Looool check my above message :rofl:
Whoops, didn't mean to anonymise my above message. Damn phone!!!

I'll say again: did you miss me :lol:

:rofl:

Yeh.... NOPE!
Original post by ZuluK
Yeh.... NOPE!

Haha sorry!!! I was gonna be here, then my mate texted me, and we ended up talking for ages until eventually he stopped replying. I then watched Grey's and then I fell asleep eventually. I forgot about TSR :redface:
Haha sorry!!! I was gonna be here, then my mate texted me, and we ended up talking for ages until eventually he stopped replying. I then watched Grey's and then I fell asleep eventually. I forgot about TSR :redface:

So ultimately you forgot about me :frown: your staying awake partner :frown:

:rofl: but you slept :biggrin: sooooo that's good news :tongue:

How much sleep did you get?
Original post by ZuluK
So ultimately you forgot about me :frown: your staying awake partner :frown:

:rofl: but you slept :biggrin: sooooo that's good news :tongue:

How much sleep did you get?

Haha I know! Sorry :frown:

I got a couple of hours interrupted, but better than nothing... Had to be up at 6.30 this morning so...
Haha I know! Sorry :frown:

I got a couple of hours interrupted, but better than nothing... Had to be up at 6.30 this morning so...

Lol don't worry! I've left you many times :tongue:

Awww damn... But yeah even so it was still sleep even if wasn't a good sleep. Wow! How come so early? If uni is done for the day.. Try to sleep now? :redface:
Original post by ZuluK
Lol don't worry! I've left you many times :tongue:

Awww damn... But yeah even so it was still sleep even if wasn't a good sleep. Wow! How come so early? If uni is done for the day.. Try to sleep now? :redface:

Exactly... :tongue:

I had to get into London for about 10.30, but I'm now done for the day! Just gonna chill, may even scare the **** out of the train conductor if I doze off and he tries to check my ticket xD
haha, I only just noticed it

It's cool isn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
fine! :angry:
:colondollar:

Hey, it's not my fault, my brain has a lazy interior decorator... send him an angry letter.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Lol aww I'm not sorry for offending you :smug:

:mad: This isn't over! :getmecoat:
Original post by John55
Hey, it's not my fault, my brain has a lazy interior decorator... send him an angry letter.

:mad: This isn't over! :getmecoat:

I thought you were a lawyer? :holmes:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
My dreams could be made into cartoons... I once dreamed I was part of Tweenies and we were dancing to "if you're happy and you know it" and I fell over doodles. (That would be copyrighted though) :tongue:

Spoiler

110... Damn you are going good! You know how to use the computer and how to type! You must be one of those oldies who are hip and cool and down with the kids :wink:

:rofl: why didn't you open your mouth and let the spiders swing down and see whether you could catch them? Just saying... :colondollar:

Yep I can sleep for an hour and feel good for the rest of the day :biggrin: I normally sleep for half hour and wake up and then after a few hours sleep for another half hour :frown: but I'm used to it now...

Spoiler

Don't worry about copyright, my guys at the Lemonstapo can sort all that out for you :colone:

I didn't punch my mother in the face, I punched a bunch of other people's mothers in the face, but they deserved it, all ended pretty badly for everyone though...

Well I did have a hip replacement back in the 90s :cool:.

Because I'm not a Lizard... do you eat insects then?

I wish I could just sleep for an hour and be fine for the rest of the day, I could get so much more done... not that I actually ever do anything but... yeah.

Fair enough, I haven't had a bath since I was like 5...they take too much effort.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I thought you were a lawyer? :holmes:

Spoiler

What do you want me to do, sue my own brain?

Quick Reply

Latest