The Student Room Group

Does the weather affect your studying?

On a nice sunny day I manage to get so much more done in the way of studying than I do when the weather's crap; bad weather doesn't motivate me at all and makes me want to eat junk food, whereas when it's sunny I feel like I have more to look forward to so I'm more determined to get things out of the way. Anyone else the same?
I'm the opposite if the weather is amazing i wanna go out and have fun and I don't wanna study at all, but if its horrible I have nothing better to do at home but study. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by peanutbuttercup
On a nice sunny day I manage to get so much more done in the way of studying than I do when the weather's crap; bad weather doesn't motivate me at all and makes me want to eat junk food, whereas when it's sunny I feel like I have more to look forward to so I'm more determined to get things out of the way. Anyone else the same?

No because I am a soldier!
:tongue:
Original post by M14B
No because I am a soldier!
:tongue:

:adore:
Whenever it rains, my books get all wet and soggy.
When the weather's bad I actually study better.

When the weather's good I just watch buzzfeed vids.
Reply 6

When the weathers bad, I play games, whenever the weather is good, I play games. When I'm at school. I play games.

Spoiler

Snow distracts me and I love a good violent storm
If it's sunny outside I feel like I have a ton of energy, but I get distracted easily and end up doing nothing. When it rains I'm at peace, there's a sweet melancholy in the air that helps me get my work done (while I drink a cup of tea). :beard:
I find it hard to work when the weather is crap
When you live in a palace you can afford sound and waterproof materials. I don't live in a tent. I have disposable income.
Original post by Vaughan-the-ox
When you live in a palace you can afford sound and waterproof materials. I don't live in a tent. I have disposable income.

If you were trying to be funny you failed.
If you were trying to be funny you failed.

You seem to be somewhat confused young fellow. I was merely signifying the fact that I live in a big house and not a tent. There was nothing humorous about it. Like I aforementioned, I have disposable income.
Reply 13

Darwinism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending