The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nosidoog
Hello all!

This thread has been very insightful. I have finally decided to join in on the fun. I applied to eight schools for the Scholarship and have already been refused by four - Westminster, Goldsmiths, Warwick and Newcastle. The refusals really got me down and I have been feeling quite discouraged this past week. This evening, to my surprise, I saw that the Agency Input section for my University of Exeter application was completed with positive responses. My application is still "With Nominating Agency 1" however. I am hoping and praying that this will come through and that I will be one of the chosen few.

either u have been nominated or a reserve candidate. Email your school.....immediately. I mean nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Original post by Phoenix9653
Congratulations to @pompey4 . I am really happy for you. I am also from Ekiti state, Nigeria.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Original post by Phoenix9653
Dear Mustapha,
God bless you immensely for rejecting the Bath offer. I have been waiting patiently for one of the two nominated applicants to decline their offer when I stumbled on this forum and your post. I was placed on the reserve list about a week ago and you just made my day with this post.
Below is my reserve list notification. Guess I'd have to mail the school for any updates as regards my nominations and keep my fingers crossed. God bless you Bro

"The applications for the University of Bath Commonwealth Shared Scholarships have all been considered and a decision has been made. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to nominate you for the Scholarship, however your application was particularly strong, and amongst the best that we received, so you should know that you have been placed at the top of our reserve list. Should one of our two nominees withdraw, you will be the first person that we contact.I realise that this is not the news that you had hoped for, but you should take heart from the fact that your application was ranked 3rd out of the 445 applications we received. Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Best wishes Simon"

This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Reply 763
Is there a deadline to accept nominations by?
Original post by Richard Lee
Encouraging please if someone holds more than one nominations. Make a quick decision to assist your friends

mustapha and co. Are listening...

#am looking for trouble#
Original post by blackforce
@Kukichau kindly share your breakfast.ur way too funny.Bet i stay on thread to tyms read what you had to say next.

if you dont leave me ALONE, I will tell my MUMMY.
Anybodywith two offers together with the University of Leicester to relinquish theLeicester one for a Reserve Candidate please? or the Portsmouth one for aReserve Candidate. That is a sure way to assist one another

Let me check my EAS...

Ten minutes later.....

Oh no !!!

I love leceister!

Her environment drives me CRAZY.

Her lifstyle remains FACINATING.

Her teaching facilities and methods leaves me drunk with the wine of HAPPINESS.

Oh ****!!

I love her

woundnt want to let go of her.

Pls forgive ME
Anybodywith two offers together with the University of Leicester to relinquish theLeicester one for a Reserve Candidate please? or the Portsmouth one for aReserve Candidate. That is a sure way to assist one another

Let me check my EAS...

Ten minutes later.....

Oh no !!!

I love leceister!

Oh ****!!

I love her

Pls forgive ME

forgive i beg of you.
Original post by Mustapha_
HI everyone...
One more day to go...Success to you'all

Amen ooooooooooooo
HI everyone...
One more day to go...Success to you'all

Amen oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
We are in this together...Let's hope for the best Bro.

dats the spirit.
Original post by eygyal
Is there a deadline to accept nominations by?

14 days
Original post by kuchikau
Let me check my EAS...

Ten minutes later.....

Oh no !!!

I love leceister!

Oh ****!!

I love her

Pls forgive ME

forgive i beg of you.

Are you serious Kuchikau you hold the nomination for Leicester?

Plus any other nomination?

yes.
Plus any other nomination?

leeds beckett
Nottingham
bedforshire.
yes.

so it means that you hold more than one Nominations?
leeds beckett
Nottingham
bedforshire.

is it possible please to relinquish the Leicester one for the reserve who may be me please if you don't mind. (I have sent you a private message)
Reply 778
@Kachikau has Bedfordshire contacted you? Mine is still with the nominating agency and nothing from them.
This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Phoenix9653 which course did you apply for in the University of Bath?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending