The Student Room Group

Gay sex

My friend had sex with another man but claims he is straight. Is he gay or was it just a drunken mistake?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by degu111
My friend had sex with another man but claims he is straight. Is he gay or was it just a drunken mistake?

I am straight and no matter how drunk I would be I could not have sex with another man.
Reply 2
So is he lying, or is he just into cock?

Original post by M14B
I am straight and no matter how drunk I would be I could not have sex with another man.
Bisexual?
Reply 4
Original post by degu111
So is he lying, or is he just into cock?

It not for me to deliver a verdict.
Reply 5
Does it matter?
How should we know? Does it really matter? Sure it could have been a mistake, also could have been something he'd wanted to try for a while. If he claims he's straight, that's his business. If he claims to be straight, that doesn't mean he can't still have sex with men. Only he truly knows who he is attracted to.
Reply 7
Original post by welly909
Does it matter?

yes, because we usually sleep in the same bed
Reply 8
Heterosexual males (straight) do not have sexual relations with another male this is why the word heterosexual and straight exist. Your friend is probably another confused young homosexual/bisexual who just can't accept what he is. I personally do not know why some males do these acts and still try to claim they are heterosexual, I can only think that they are still confused and find it hard to accept just what they really are.
Reply 9
Original post by degu111

And??

If he hasn't tried it yet i'd say he's not into you.

I've shared beds with guys and i'm straight. Nothing has to happen because you share a bed!
Original post by degu111

sleep tight :wink:
Original post by degu111

gayest thing in this thread so far.
Reply 12
Original post by banterboy
gayest thing in this thread so far.

I'm sorry that I live on the streets of Cheadle :/
Original post by Mancini
Heterosexual males (straight) do not have sexual relations with another male this is why the word heterosexual and straight exist. Your friend is probably another confused young homosexual/bisexual who just can't accept what he is. I personally do not know why some males do these acts and still try to claim they are heterosexual, I can only think that they are still confused and find it hard to accept just what they really are.

What an incredibly ignorant post.

Outside of the Western-centric view that sexual orientation is fixed (i.e: you can't change it), many other people and cultures engage in what we would consider homosexual relationship (i.e: same gender sexual intercourse) yet they go on to marry and have kids, without even a hint of stigmatization associated with their previous activities and without anyone actually attempting to define who or what they are.
If he says he's straight and not attracted to men then he is straight and not attracted to men (the two mean the same thing).

It is very possible to have sex with someone you are not attracted to.
It's only gay if balls touch
Its a lie, 'tis a lie I tell you! Peasant lies!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Considering sexuality isn't limited to 100% gay and straight, I'd suggest that he's strictly neither...
Posted from TSR Mobile

An who he has sex with makes a difference how? Lets just go with the assumption he is gay. Does that mean he is automaticly gonna slip u one on the sly because u are in the same bed an so totally irresistable he is obviously gonna want u if he's into lads? Thinking like that shows nothing but ur ignorance and quite francly how big ur head is. Who he sleeps with man woman both its none of your business your his mate try being that instead of making judgements without any basis to them .
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by TheArtofProtest
What an incredibly ignorant post.

Outside of the Western-centric view that sexual orientation is fixed (i.e: you can't change it), many other people and cultures engage in what we would consider homosexual relationship (i.e: same gender sexual intercourse) yet they go on to marry and have kids, without even a hint of stigmatization associated with their previous activities and without anyone actually attempting to define who or what they are.

We are not here to discuss other cultures and you do not go through life thinking about other cultures , you go through life in your own culture and deal with your own culture as it is. So it's not my post that is ignorant it's your silly exaggerated response. Try and answer the OP's question don't come with your gay agenda.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending