The Student Room Group

Odds are, Hilary beats Trump

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

Hilary Clinton
3/10 2/7 1/3 2/7 1/3 1/4 2/7 3/10 1/3 3/10 1/3 2/7 3/10 1/4 3/10 3/10 3/10 1/3 3/10 3/10 1/3

Donald Trump
7/2 10/3 3 7/2 3 10/3 10/3 13/4 7/2 10/3 7/2 3 7/2 3 13/4 11/4 3 13/4 4 7/2 22/5

Quite surprised by this.
Race hasn't even started, Trump will demolish her when he starts attacking, not like the cuck Sanders ..

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/27/democratic-strategist-trump-will-beat-hillary-like-a-baby-seal/
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Not keen on either.
Original post by CarlTheCuck
Race hasn't even started, Trump will demolish her when he starts attacking, not like the cuck Sanders ..

Your username ...
Original post by The_Last_Melon
Your username ...

what about it
As ironic as it sounds even a wildcard like Trump is probably the best bet the republican party have.
I all depends if he keeps his size nines out of his mouth and lays into Clinton about supporting the alledged sexual predator she lives with over his alledged victims and the truth about the emails start coming out
we could have a good fight on our hands.😊
I thought it said "Hilary breasts Trump"

:colondollar:
I don't think Trump can beat Clinton because Trump has alienated too many women voters. I think Trump's only chance is if there's a contested convention and Ted Cruz gets the nomination and takes away some of the women votes away from Clinton and Trump runs as an independent. I just can't vote for Clinton. When her husband was president he got caught getting a blowjob in the White House from an intern. There are just too many questions about her ethics and politics. I think she's more dishonest then Trump is.
Good.
Trump has a decent shot. She is likely to win, but to write him off before the race has even started would be stupid.

He's adept at changing his positions, and will outflank Hillary to the left on a few issues. He will attack her on being bought by Wall Street, while he (at least, so he'll claim) isn't and can't be. His favourability isn't too much worse than hers (both are terrible) and, given that she's been in politics for a long time, I'd wager that her unfavourables will prove much harder to shift.

Wow what a surprise... :colonhash:
Reply 11
If it comes down to HIllary vs Trump, Hillary will get absolutely destroyed. Hillary's good at attacking and making up lies... something that won't work against Trump. Not to mention the huge number of Bernie Sanders supporters that would never support Hillary if he loses.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending