The Student Room Group

Maths Revision

Basically,I'm not doing well in maths and I can't even do stats at all, yet somehow I can't motivate myself to work or revise at all even though I'm screaming at myself to do it inside my head. How can I get myself to work?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

i know how u feel-im like that with psychology. I know theres a lot of work to do for it seeing as i never did any work throughout the year but i still cant motivate myself to do it.....

one thing that helps me is visualising where i want to be next year-i dont want to have to go through clearing and end up somewhere i dont really want to go so i try a bit now. plus everyone in my school has started revising except me which makes me want to start too

with maths, all u can do is do past paper qs...go on exam solutions and trust me it helps A LOT

good luck xx :smile:
Original post by jakebarker1212
Basically,I'm not doing well in maths and I can't even do stats at all, yet somehow I can't motivate myself to work or revise at all even though I'm screaming at myself to do it inside my head. How can I get myself to work?

Some graduates from my course (UCL Maths) made this:
https://markit.education/students
I think it does a damn good job of bridging the gap between class room and past papers. If sitting down and doing a whole paper seems like too much effort then do a couple of questions with this and it'll seem like less work, but you'll actually learn something. I've given it to a couple of a people I tutor and they enjoyed it. I can highly recommend it.

Quick Reply

Latest