The Student Room Group

Revision Help, Stress management and being sick!

Hi, So I am taking my first GSCE Exam on the 16th of May, I am extremely nervous and I am currently sick while writing this. My first exam is a Citizenship exam and then Biology and Chemistry (OCR 21st Century) following that day. As times flying by can anyone please suggest any good revision techniques as I'm sick and I really do want to revise.

So what I need is:
Revision Tips
Stress management tips as I panic and get migraines before my exam
When is the best time to study? (I am mostly packed with tuition on weekdays)
Motivation ?? I NEED THIS.

I hope we can all help each other out. As other people may be feeling the stress just like me. Please help! :smile:
If anyone can solve the motivation and procastination problem I would pay good money

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pinkrox22310
Hi, So I am taking my first GSCE Exam on the 16th of May, I am extremely nervous and I am currently sick while writing this. My first exam is a Citizenship exam and then Biology and Chemistry (OCR 21st Century) following that day. As times flying by can anyone please suggest any good revision techniques as I'm sick and I really do want to revise.

So what I need is:
Revision Tips
Stress management tips as I panic and get migraines before my exam
When is the best time to study? (I am mostly packed with tuition on weekdays)
Motivation ?? I NEED THIS.

I hope we can all help each other out. As other people may be feeling the stress just like me. Please help! :smile:

You poor thing :frown:

Plenty of others will be feeling the stress too. We have lots of advice on all the things you're worrying about in our revision advice hub

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4168-revision-help-tips-and-advice

:hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest