The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Accommodation Parking

Hi guys, I'm struggling to find anything out about parking at uni accommodation (sea braes 33-64 specifically), anyone able to let me know how it works?
Reply 1
Original post by pjm600
Hi guys, I'm struggling to find anything out about parking at uni accommodation (sea braes 33-64 specifically), anyone able to let me know how it works?

Are you a postgrad?

There is parking at Seabraes. You have to pay a one off fee as far as I'm aware and you're given a sticker that marks that you're allowed to park in the parking spaces, and that's it. :h:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by Airmed
Are you a postgrad?

There is parking at Seabraes. You have to pay a one off fee as far as I'm aware and you're given a sticker that marks that you're allowed to park in the parking spaces, and that's it. :h:

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I'll be postgrad (hopefully). Any idea how much it is, surely not the £400 odd for campus parking?
Reply 3
Original post by pjm600
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I'll be postgrad (hopefully). Any idea how much it is, surely not the £400 odd for campus parking?

I don't know, tbh, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were. Let me see if I can find out.
Reply 4
@pjm600 it seems to be that price, around £372. :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by Airmed
@pjm600 it seems to be that price, around £372. :s-smilie:

Not ideal....

Thanks for the help!
Reply 6
Original post by pjm600
Not ideal....

Thanks for the help!

I would suggest emailing Accommodation and see what they say as well, but no problem. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest