The Student Room Group

Should Hillary Clinton be elected because she's a woman ?

[video="youtube;pAs1U2c_GYU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAs1U2c_GYU[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Based on your alias I'm pretty sure I can guess what side of the fence you're on lmao
she is literally just a pare of breasts on a stick. she is nothing but a gender symbol. she has no substance. she's a hollowed-out political skeleton, if a skeleton had genitals. she has a back catalogue of blunders or failures, but nobody seems to care, because the apparent mandatory nature of electing a woman trumps everything else. what an unintelligent electorate. if it is okay to vote for somebody because they're a woman, why is it invalid to vote for a candidate because they're a man? why is sexism towards men the only one that is given the blind-eye? and they say we live in a patriarchy? justify this, hilary voters!
(edited 7 years ago)
"I can't think of anyone more of an outside than a woman running for president"

What about, y'know, someone who actually has outsider views rather than someone who just happens to have a vagina?
There's no other reason to vote for Hillary. She has failed as Secretary of Stare in a failed administration. November is quite a ways off and Trump hasn't started on her yet. He has plenty of ammunition to throw at her; she has nothing substantive. If there was anything there it would have been found out by establishment Reps. trying to stop him.
Reply 5
Original post by BubbleBoobies
she is literally just a pare of breasts on a stick. she is nothing but a gender symbol. she has no substance. she's a hollowed-out political skeleton, if a skeleton had genitals. she has a back catalogue of blunders or failures, but nobody seems to care, because the apparent mandatory nature of electing a woman trumps everything else. what an unintelligent electorate. if it is okay to vote for somebody because they're a woman, why is it invalid to vote for a candidate because they're a man? why is sexism towards men the only one that is given the blind-eye? and they say we live in a patriarchy? justify this, hilary voters!

You know your stuff
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are fricken white males!!!!!!
Reply 7
We can't have trump or sanders because they are white privileged males, it goes against the progressive agenda.
Original post by Omen96
We can't have trump or sanders because they are white privileged males, it goes against the progressive agenda.

You forgot Cisgendered and able (although Bernie might be on his last leg)....
I just can't wait for the riots when the GOP replace Trump even though he was nominated democratically.

The election is just a selection... your vote doesn't count.
She doesn't exactly have any competition.
Relying on your gender, rather than your talents, to get elected to office is just so pathetic, as is the constant, and mostly ludicrous, 'sexism' rhetoric that's surrounded her campaign.

Original post by Dodgypirate
The election is just a selection... your vote doesn't count.

No, it doesn't.

The parties are entitled to set whatever rules they like.
Reply 12
I think she's awesome, she has a good campaign and is wanting to tackling issues ethically. Being a woman isn't really important but she's stating a point about thats theirs never been a woman president. thats all
Original post by CJayeN
I think she's awesome, she has a good campaign and is wanting to tackling issues ethically. Being a woman isn't really important but she's stating a point about thats theirs never been a woman president. thats all

Yeah, but she says it all the time, Obama never said he would be the first Black president.

Original post by Dodgypirate
I just can't wait for the riots when the GOP replace Trump even though he was nominated democratically.

If I were a delegate that voted against the popular will, I'd watch my back.
(edited 7 years ago)
Her time as Secretary of State should be enough indication of how her term as President will be.
Trump & Clinton should be the next US presidents. Both of them can destroy the entire world...I mean they can make the better world.

US should have two presidents at the same time. Don't you think the two can work together? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
We all know that the Republicans will be complaining after the election that Hilary only got it because she is a woman.

They said after 2008 that Obama only got it because he was black, then 4 years later they put Romney up against him and then moaned again that Obama only got it because he was black.

Now they are going to put either Cruz or Trump up against her, either of whom will lose. Then they will all be moaning about how unfair it is that Hilary had an advantage by being a woman.
Original post by Aceadria
Her time as Secretary of State should be enough indication of how her term as President will be.

I find it cringe worthy when she refers to her "experience", she was a disaster!

Its like having a football manager getting a team relegated and then saying, "hey, I am the best person for the job, I have experience".
Her vajayjay is about all she's got going for her (that and her massive corporate backing). As a candidate, she's a hollow, two-faced politician with nothing interesting or new to offer. If she was a man, she probably wouldn't have gotten this far.

So what is the US left with? Sanders the radical Left-wing idealist who will choke the nation with more government bureaucracy, taxes and expensive social programs. Cruz the sleezy car salesman and religious lunatic. Kasich... Who no-one knows or cares about. And Trump.

Frankly, I hope Trump wins. Yes, he's controversial, but he'll shake things up for a change and piss a lot of people off.
No, she's insane and voting for her purely based on gender is just as bad as not voting for her purely based on gender, the vote should come down to policies and character, neither of which I admire about her.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending