The Student Room Group

ISIS is a joke

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Yeah, totally, that's why they throw gay people off of buildings and stone them to death.

Gay stupid. Sort out your vocabulary.

If gay = stupid, he wouldnt have had to put "and stupid" since it would've already been implied.

Gay does not equal stupid, you are right, but nowhere was it said that it does.

It"s easy to see why Calling a straight person gay can be considered an insult, which straight person wants to be accused of desiring to bang their own gender?
Original post by cashcash871
You guys took this way too seriously LOL
It's just a bit of banter :smile:

It's not funny?
It's not funny?

Ok then. I agree to disagree lol
Original post by alkaline.
If gay = stupid, he wouldnt have had to put "and stupid" since it would've already been implied.

It"s easy to see why Calling a straight person gay can be considered an insult, which straight person wants to be accused of desiring to bang their own gender?

Gay is not an insult. The only people I know who find it insulting to be called gay are homophobic and insecure.

It's just like, "cool, I'm not - bye now."

If you think it's an okay insult then you actually need to just grow the **** up.
Original post by cashcash871
Ok then. I agree to disagree lol

Grow up; literally like conversing with a child.

Ok don't converse with me then :smile:
Original post by alkaline.

Thanks for defending me, man!
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Caliph of Banter has arrived

you are the Pasha of Putdowns

:yay:
Gay is not an insult. The only people I know who find it insulting to be called gay are homophobic and insecure.

It's just like, "cool, I'm not - bye now."

If you think it's an okay insult then you actually need to just grow the **** up.

Dude calm down. Just because someone believes something different from you doesn't mean they need to grow up. I would be pretty offended if someone said that I was gay when I'm not. Nothing wrong with that. :smile:
Original post by Trapz99
Dude calm down. Just because someone believes something different from you doesn't mean they need to grow up. I would be pretty offended if someone said that I was gay when I'm not. Nothing wrong with that. :smile:

What has it got to do with belief? It's like saying "I believe calling you a negro bitch isn't racist" - it still is.

Then you're a child. Being gay, straight, trans or bisexual is not insulting. There's everything wrong with using sexuality as an insult. Negative connotations that are unwelcome and unnecessary.
What has it got to do with belief? It's like saying "I believe calling you a negro bitch isn't racist" - it still is.

Then you're a child. Being gay, straight, trans or bisexual is not insulting. There's everything wrong with using sexuality as an insult. Negative connotations that are unwelcome and unnecessary.

Well it is an insult to people that think it is wrong.
Let's agree to disagree- we have different opinions on the issue.

Turkey - Nato ally

lol.
Turkey are supporting ISIS, remove that one from the list
Original post by Daniel9998
lol.
Turkey are supporting ISIS, remove that one from the list

Only because they hate Kurds.

They don't actually want an ISIS state.
Original post by Trapz99
Well it is an insult to people that think it is wrong.
Let's agree to disagree- we have different opinions on the issue.

They're insignificant anyway, lmao.
Original post by HOLA255
What happened to Hezbolloh and Humus?

I swear that's food......

Think I'll grab a snack now.....
Only because they hate Kurds.

They don't actually want an ISIS state.

why does that matter? Either way they are supporting ISIS
They're insignificant anyway, lmao.

Ok then... lmao?
isis is real burrda
Mashallah brother, just to let you know, what you're doing is absolutely haram. I think all of you should reed the Quran and see adultery is condemned absolutely by Allah, subhanna wat'ala peace be upon him. If u want to fulfill your haram desire for sex, Allah will grant you the virgins in paradise via the acceptance of Muhammad Peace be upon the messenger of Allah. Assaamaleikum , bye brother .
Original post by Abu khamed
isis is real burrda
Mashallah brother, just to let you know, what you're doing is absolutely haram. I think all of you should reed the Quran and see adultery is condemned absolutely by Allah, subhanna wat'ala peace be upon him. If u want to fulfill your haram desire for sex, Allah will grant you the virgins in paradise via the acceptance of Muhammad Peace be upon the messenger of Allah. Assaamaleikum , bye brother .

Are you high from ignorance? IS militants have 'fun' with little children and you have the audacity to talk about what's haram. Man, you need to sort your life out and check the definition of haram. What IS are doing is haram there is no point talking about virgins in paradise and adultery when you don't know the definition of haram and what IS ARE really doing.

When you gain some brain cells, we will talk 1 to 1.
Original post by Defraction
Are you high from ignorance? IS militants have 'fun' with little children and you have the audacity to talk about what's haram. Man, you need to sort your life out and check the definition of haram. What IS are doing is haram there is no point talking about virgins in paradise and adultery when you don't know the definition of haram and what IS ARE really doing.

When you gain some brain cells, we will talk 1 to 1.

Listen brother, follow these 11 steps and you will be at one with allah:
Tip #1 - Say, THANK YOU...
Start by saying "Thank you..", whenever they try to insult Islam with an abusive question like, "How come you Moslems hate Christians?"
Our belief is, the best way to handle the problems of presenting Islam and putting an end to the abusive attitudes of people from other religions, is to follow the way of Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) and stop following the ways of the enemies of Islam. This was his way and we try to follow it.
"Thank you for asking me about my religion!.." Imagine their faces when you come back with something very polite and simple. You continue, "You have an interesting question concerning Islam and I congratulate you for seeking correct knowledge about our faith".
Tip #2 - Now you make a statement that usually commits your listener to stay for the answers, "From your question, it seems you really would like to know the real truth about Islam and as a Muslim, it's my duty to share the message of worshipping God as One God, Alone and without any partners."
Tip #3 - Now say - Islam is not what some Muslims do -- Islam is what all Muslims are supposed to do."
Tip #4 - Do not debate or argue. This is against what Allah teaches us in Quran and not what our Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) taught us. I advise myself and all of us to stop looking for 'loop-holes' in other religions and not to debate with them if it is not necessary. Actually that is a very poor approach if you really want to help others learn the beauty of Islam.
Now here are some more important "Tips & Points" to keep in mind:
Tip #5 - Muslims cannot lie about anything, especially about our religion. As simple as this sounds, it is something I have found to be important to mention to people in giving Dawah. Islam insists on the truth even when it is against us.
Tip $6 - Don't be shy or hesitant to bring the proofs of Islam. Our sources are authentic and still available today in original Arabic language. This is most unique to Islam and not available in other ancient religions.
Tip #7 - Listen closely to what the other person is saying and qualify it against what they really mean. Example: "son of god" may not mean the same to all Christians and may even be a good way to open up the dialog of the Unity of God and how He could not really have a "son" as this would imply many strange things.
Tip #8 - Keep in mind sometimes questions contain statements that are false and should not be treated as questions until the falsehood is removed.
Example: "Is your mother out of jail, yet?" This cannot be answered with "Yes" or "No" because either way it implies that your mother is or has been in jail and this is not true.
Tip #9 - Don't try to be funny, cute or sarcastic. This is distracting and not appropriate.
Tip #10 - Watch for positive feed back. Very often while giving the answer, we hear the person we are talking to saying something like, "I didn't know that." Or they might say, "This is actually something good."
Tip #11 - Stay alert and when this occurs you can ask them, "Are you ready to rethink your position?" Or maybe something like, "Are you prepared to worship your God and your Lord without and partners?"
After all, isn't this what Islam is really all about? The most important subject is the worship of Almighty God, without any partners or associates or gods besides Almighty God.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending