The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Richard Lee
Dear Richard Mochoge Ondimu,Thank you for your application for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a reserve candidate for an award. This means that if one of our firm nominees does not take up an award, you may be offered the award in his/her place.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind regards, Chloe-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chloe Bridges
International Recruitment Support Officer International Office, University of Leicester,
University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

Dear Richard,as a fellow East african,as a advice you not to sell yourself out with your details as above.Someone might use it against you instead of in your favor.That is the major reason all applicants here have names in code.
Not yet filled

@Pompey4 it hasn't been filled. Haven't they nominated?
Original post by blackforce
Dear Richard,as a fellow East african,as a advice you not to sell yourself out with your details as above.Someone might use it against you instead of in your favor.That is the major reason all applicants here have names in code.

Good advice
Dear All, any one here with a nomination for Aberdeen and planning to decline their offer?
I see
I understand now hooo
Reply 806
Not yet filled

Mine has been filled bro.
Original post by kuchikau
to be honest bro.
I want to study with leicester but i may turn down their offer maybe cos of you.

@@Kaschau What is your take?
Original post by Pompey4
Mine has been filled bro.

You mean??
Has any one heard from bangor and Swansea?
Original post by SteadyBits
Phoenix9653 which course did you apply for in the University of Bath?

Thanks everyone. I applied for molecular microbiology. My EAS profile has been marked satisfactory in the nominating agency tab but it is still with NA 1.
I presume Nottingham, Bedfordshire and Leicester have contacted their nominees?
Do you suppose sometimes the people reviewing our CSCApplications check out this forum and just laugh at our anxiety?:angry::angry::angry: Anyway, today is the 29th, all the best everyone:smile:
Deal is sealed and the Winners are being announced currently. Meet next time

Hi Richard Lee, do you mean all nominees have already been told??? Has your status on EAS changed?
@@Kaschau What is your take?

swimming in the ocean of THOUGHT.
Original post by Family Man
Do you suppose sometimes the people reviewing our CSCApplications check out this forum and just laugh at our anxiety?:angry::angry::angry: Anyway, today is the 29th, all the best everyone:smile:

coulds this be TRUE?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
Original post by Phoenix9653
Thanks everyone. I applied for molecular microbiology. My EAS profile has been marked satisfactory in the nominating agency tab but it is still with NA 1.
I presume Nottingham, Bedfordshire and Leicester have contacted their nominees?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how do u mean?
Original post by kuchikau
how do u mean?

I mean its over. Don't expect anything new the winners are being currently announced. if you have you have, if you don't have you don't. That is the Latest message sent to Universities.

It says in part; "The emails for those who are not successful will be dispatched shortly"

Regards

Julius Broom
University of Cambridge
--------------------------------------------
Hi all

How's the going so far? Any new nominations?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending