The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside September 2016 Starters Mega-Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Soph97
I had no idea! Omg thank you, that's crazy. So you recommend halls and..? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put Parkside east, Parkside west & then central halls in my top 3 :smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by daniellee0
I put Parkside east, Parkside west & then central halls in my top 3 :smile:

I've put central halls as my top but because my place is confirmed, I automatically get that choice. I'm doing it right now - should I put your name down as someone to share halls with? :smile:
Original post by Soph97
I've put central halls as my top but because my place is confirmed, I automatically get that choice. I'm doing it right now - should I put your name down as someone to share halls with? :smile:

That's good! I think I have to wait until results day to see what place I get and yeah! :smile:
Reply 43
That's good! I think I have to wait until results day to see what place I get and yeah! :smile:

I'll private message you now! :smile:
Original post by Soph97
I'll private message you now! :smile:

Have you had confirmation yet? I got mine this morning!
Reply 45
Yeah I got Central confirmed! What about you?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soph97
Yeah I got Central confirmed! What about you?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Parkside village! :smile:
Parkside village! :smile:

I got parkside village too! So excited now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soul-Searching
I got parkside village too! So excited now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw yey! We could be neighbours haha, did you get east or west Parkside village?
Aw yey! We could be neighbours haha, did you get east or west Parkside village?

West :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in east, we will be neighbours.. Sort of! :tongue:
Reply 51
Hi everyone! I will be doing Physiotherapy (hopefully!) in September and I've got woodlands halls as my accommodation!
Reply 52
Original post by Lucytal
Hi everyone! I will be doing Physiotherapy (hopefully!) in September and I've got woodlands halls as my accommodation!

Hi same I got woodlands hall but I'm rethinking my option because I have heard bad things about it
Reply 53
Original post by shinyar
Hi same I got woodlands hall but I'm rethinking my option because I have heard bad things about it

Yeah I am bit worried as it was only after I'd applied for the accommodation that I heard that it's not the best place :/ what have you heard? What course are you studying too?
Original post by Lucytal
Yeah I am bit worried as it was only after I'd applied for the accommodation that I heard that it's not the best place :/ what have you heard? What course are you studying too?

My friends boyfriend lives there apparently sometimes you get people stood hanging around outside and there's not much you can do about it. Everyone will always have something bad to say about any uni accommodation but I'm sure it won't be all bad so I wouldn't worry :-)
Reply 55
Original post by Lucytal

I'm studying dental therapy and hygiene, I'm an Asian girl and I wear scarf that's why I'm too minded
Reply 56
My friends boyfriend lives there apparently sometimes you get people stood hanging around outside and there's not much you can do about it. Everyone will always have something bad to say about any uni accommodation but I'm sure it won't be all bad so I wouldn't worry :-)

Would he recommend it to an Asian girl with a headscarf on? Because I'm confused and scared 😔
Reply 57

Ah right ok, thanks!
Reply 58
Original post by shinyar
I'm studying dental therapy and hygiene, I'm an Asian girl and I wear scarf that's why I'm too minded

Oh ok! I never had chance to look round the accommodation so it was a bit of a random guess for me!
Reply 59
Original post by Lucytal
Oh ok! I never had chance to look round the accommodation so it was a bit of a random guess for me!

Same I haven't had to look at the accommodation it self iv only seen pictures, I have made a Plan B and I have applied linthorpe hall private accommodation which looks so much better and I talked to them on the phone and they were really helpful, if I get a room there I will cancel my woodlands hall reservation. Linthorpe hall has about 30 room left which are all on en suit rooms.

Quick Reply

Latest