The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AperfectBalance
few are real refugees most are economic migrants

Source?
Original post by brainhuman
Not incorrect at all. The slavery we think of today most, is the trade triangle.

no you are factually wrong. just because it is thought of the most does not mean you are right, and don't forget America, abolishing slavery after us

Do they all pose those threats u claimed?

How about you only turn back those whoo come for economic reason?

If population is a problem should we have child control policies,?
no you are factually wrong. just because it is thought of the most does not mean you are right, and don't forget America, abolishing slavery after us

What do you mean I am factually wrong?

I might have been inaccurate in my original post, but not factually wrong. And because it is though of, is exactly why I am right. Do you want me to rephrase my original post to Britain created what we today think of as slavery?

Pedantic good for nothing. If you don't actually have anything valuable to contribute, don't butt in with nit picking irrelevancies.
What do you mean I am factually wrong?

I might have been inaccurate in my original post, but not factually wrong. And because it is though of, is exactly why I am right. Do you want me to rephrase my original post to Britain created what we today think of as slavery?

Pedantic good for nothing. If you don't actually have anything valuable to contribute, don't butt in with nit picking irrelevancies.

Well no you were factually wrong.
and anyway I think modern slavery is more known about and what we think of due to America, and please don't insult me it only makes you look worse
Well no you were factually wrong.
and anyway I think modern slavery is more known about and what we think of due to America, and please don't insult me it only makes you look worse

You make yourself look petty all on your own. Bye now.
You make yourself look petty all on your own. Bye now.

Cant argue so deflect and leave.
Cant argue so deflect and leave.

You think the slave trade didnt exist so i dont blame them for leaving
Gotta love closet racists, you're stupidity and delusion is very entertaining.
Original post by Youngmetro
You think the slave trade didnt exist so i dont blame them for leaving

please point me to where I said it does not exist. because i never said that.
please point me to where I said it does not exist. because i never said that.

So why exactly are you trying to provoke an argument?
Original post by Thisguy11
Migrants in house and migrants in country, hmm, yup they are the exact same thing, also I would open my house to refugees if needed.

What are you waiting for? Why not hire a migrant and complete the necessary immigration forms for him / her? How selfish you are.

Like you ignore the fact Britain created the slave trade?

Lie. The slave trade has operated for thousands of years. Must try harder.
So why exactly are you trying to provoke an argument?

Someone said somthing factually incorrect. i corrected them

they refused to join in civil debate,
they left and got angry

you came in making false accusations about me, and you accuse me of provoking.

Once again please show me where I said it does not exist
Original post by TomAllison98
****ing hate immigrant scum

Why, taking all the jobs, homes, and benefits? Or no reason at all?
There are English and Brits with jobs, homes and benefits, and without, migrants and immigrants with em and without as well
There's little plausible reason to hate all of them
Someone said somthing factually incorrect. i corrected them

they refused to join in civil debate,
they left and got angry

you came in making false accusations about me, and you accuse me of provoking.

Once again please show me where I said it does not exist

The way you responded to them about Britain's slave trade was that the egyptians and arabs had it too. You didnt say it, you essentially implied it.
The way you responded to them about Britain's slave trade was that the egyptians and arabs had it too. You didnt say it, you essentially implied it.

He said britain created the slave trade, making it seem like we were evil as we created slavery.
I clearly stated that many many places before that had slavery too many to name. something that is factually correct on my part.

I never denied that British slave trade did, so your point is invalid
"Indigenous Britons?" "Islamists" "Outlander?"
Even with this politically correct dribble you still manage to sound racist and xenophobic rofl
I tentatively agree with you depending on what you mean by "indigenous" and "Britons."
If you mean indigenous like born and raised Brits no matter the colour, then ok, cool not racist...however even if you do, they were immigrants as well.
British don't mean English or white.
I've constantly had Romany neighbours and it's awful, I have to go up to em and say loud and clear "keep the noise down" or "tie up the bin bags," or they're just rude and it does my head in but not worth hatred or anything

I think there need to be legislative changes like I do feel they need housing, we can't have em begging on the streets like the 3rd world but no benefits and jobs tbh, not primarily anyway
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 97
Tell me, who are the indigenous Britons? You do realise that's we're all an eclectic mix right?
He said britain created the slave trade, making it seem like we were evil as we created slavery.
I clearly stated that many many places before that had slavery too many to name. something that is factually correct on my part.

Lmfao who would say Britain created it?

He also later went on to point out that what he was talking about was the trade triangle, which was partially created by the brits. Dont victimise yourself like this. Other places having slavery is irrelevant.

so really your point is invalid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending