The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AperfectBalance
Cant argue so deflect and leave.

If you actually think you "won" this argument, then congratulations man, go hav a celebratory cake! Man highlight of the week, right, you really showed someone on the internet what's what, he left with his tail between his legs.

I mean it's not a bad tactic, say the wrong thing over and over and then "can't argue so leave".

Well done!
Original post by Youngmetro
He also later went on to point out that what he was talking about was the trade triangle, which was partially created by the brits. Dont victimise yourself like this. Other places having slavery is irrelevant.

so really your point is invalid.

What do you mean I am factually wrong?

I might have been inaccurate in my original post, but not factually wrong. And because it is though of, is exactly why I am right. Do you want me to rephrase my original post to Britain created what we today think of as slavery?

I might have been inaccurate in my original post, but not factually wrong.
No. this is factually wrong.

Do you want me to rephrase my original post to Britain created what we today think of as slavery? I would disagree, while Britain had a big part in no way can you put all the blame on Britain. America, Portugal, venice and many more countries had a big if not bigger part in this.
I never said this lessens the effect,
Everything you have said is incorrect but getting through to you is very hard. just educate yourself
Someone said somthing factually incorrect. i corrected them

they refused to join in civil debate,
they left and got angry

you came in making false accusations about me, and you accuse me of provoking.

Once again please show me where I said it does not exist

I showed you to be wrong, myself admitting that I was inaccurate, not wrong.

You totally ignored my point, because you are narrow-minded, conceited, and convinced you must always be right.

There is simply no arguing with people like you. It's like FOX in America, those people will keep saying the same wrong thing over and over, until the other side is exasperated and then they declare they "won" the argument.
Original post by brainhuman
If you actually think you "won" this argument, then congratulations man, go hav a celebratory cake! Man highlight of the week, right, you really showed someone on the internet what's what, he left with his tail between his legs.

I mean it's not a bad tactic, say the wrong thing over and over and then "can't argue so leave".

Well done!

once again no good contribution, if you cant be bothered to debate just leave please
once again no good contribution, if you cant be bothered to debate just leave please

And this post from you is a good contribution? You are laughable :haha:
Original post by The_Opinion
What are you waiting for? Why not hire a migrant and complete the necessary immigration forms for him / her? How selfish you are.

Lie. The slave trade has operated for thousands of years. Must try harder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_British_Isles

And I have already admitted my wording was inaccurate to my meaning. But no surprise that you would jump on one thing and proclaim victory.
I would disagree, while Britain had a big part in no way can you put all the blame on Britain. America, Portugal, venice and many more countries had a big if not bigger part in this.
I never said this lessens the effect,
Everything you have said is incorrect but getting through to you is very hard. just educate yourself

As I said, stop victimising yourself. You say im incorrect but you havent said anything to counter my point which is that he explicitly mentioned that he was talking about the trade triangle which britain did indeed create so i still see no reason for continuing to argue.

I would tell you to educate yourself but you lack basic common sense and competence to do so.
As I said, stop victimising yourself. You say im incorrect but you havent said anything to counter my point which is that he explicitly mentioned that he was talking about the trade triangle which britain did indeed create so i still see no reason for continuing to argue.

I would tell you to educate yourself but you lack basic common sense and competence to do so.

Read my bloody post, I have countered it

And I have already admitted my wording was inaccurate to my meaning. But no surprise that you would jump on one thing and proclaim victory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery
@Youngmetro Says 1st sentence I think tat it started in modern Iraq/Sumer and dates back to the Ottoman Empire

Wikipedia link pasting war has begun
(edited 7 years ago)

Britain did not start slavery, that is just a lie. You are clearly racist.
Hookers and cocaine

Africans have engaged in slavery much longer than Europeans.
Read my bloody post, I have countered it

They never said Britain created slaves...

None of you apparent 'counter argument' addresses this, you seem more interested in attacking a small mistake they already acknowledged long ago.
Original post by olamofo
Shows how bright you are tbh. Would also kick out and shoot all the incompetent idiot immigrants like you too

Lets also kick out all the pakistanis and indians since they also have a high tendency to rape

Since when have I made any city centres a no go area for women at night? Sad really, you had to insult me in a desperate attempt to big yourself up.

Did I say all migrants rape?

Nah I didn't.
Original post by The_Opinion
Africans have engaged in slavery much longer than Europeans.

Irrelevant. We dont need to mention the africans and arabs everytime a discussion on the WESTERN slave trade is going on.
Irrelevant. We dont need to mention the africans and arabs everytime a discussion on the WESTERN slave trade is going on.

well this was not a discussion of western slave trade and even if it was, portugal. italy? venice? france? America?
Original post by olamofo
You just said lets shoot or use force to kick out the immigrants. Im saying lets also use that same mentality and logic to kick out idiots like you back to whichever third world slum you came from.

you seem awfully obsessed with rape though. From that logic we should also kick out the indians and pakis.

idk where your spite for migrants come from seeing as you're not an indigenous white so dont make such abhorrent posts because its all going to come back to you.

I said the migrants who continue to come into Europe smh. Europe is full enough as it is. If you disagree, why don't you take some into your home?

Funny because majority of Indians and Pakistanis have come into the UK legally and have managed to get jobs/integrate.

I'm part white. And I can say whatever I want babe. You're nobody to tell me what to post,
well this was not a discussion of western slave trade and even if it was, portugal. italy? venice? france? America?

As i said, we dont need to give everyone a mention just so white people dont feel victimised. Its silly that you're continuing to argue like this.
As i said, we dont need to give everyone a mention just so white people dont feel victimised. Its silly that you're continuing to argue like this.

bloody hell, so lets ignore facts because it fits your agenda.
I don't feel victimized because of something I never took part in or condoned.
Reply 119
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I said the migrants who continue to come into Europe smh. Europe is full enough as it is. If you disagree, why don't you take some into your home?

Funny because majority of Indians and Pakistanis have come into the UK legally and have managed to get jobs/integrate.

I'm part white. And I can say whatever I want babe. You're nobody to tell me what to post,

You realise its illegal to deny refugees into europe right? You suggesting we should shoot the refugees shows how much you hate refugees and reveals your true colours really

Funny because you just argued there is enough people in europe yet you still defend the indians and pakis and the numerous sex gangs and paedophiles they have in their apparently integrated communities. You realise refugee status is legal right? Your argument has no substance and purely out of spite of migrants, dont try to make it out like theres logic to the ******** you're saying.

Quick Reply

Latest