The Student Room Group

Meeting someone from TSR...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
I didn't wanna speak on the phone because im nervous okay!

omdddd really OP u picked a maths nerd????
have fun calculating the volume of the ice cream cone on your first date
Original post by MevMev

Not him. :colonhash:
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Do you actually want me to say?

If you know who I am, pm me.
Original post by MevMev

hey maths is cool okay, we can differentiate the formula for voulme to get SA of the ice cream! Suck on them apples
Reply 24
hey maths is cool okay, we can differentiate the formula for voulme to get SA of the ice cream! Suck on them apples

I'm just bitter cos i couldn't hack a level
maths kids are pretty buff ngl
Original post by MevMev
I'm just bitter cos i couldn't hack a level
maths kids are pretty buff ngl

Loool no they're not! But maths is so much fun :colonhash:
is it RobML?
Meeting people from the internet is always risky. Don't be naive.
When I did it, I would always ask the other person to take a photo with a word of my choice and date on a piece of paper. I was happy to do the same in return.
We called and Skyped loads of times before we met in person. If deffo say Skype and call atleast once.
I wouldn't meet someone if I hadn't spoken to them on the phone. Not for safety reasons as I'm big and ugly enough to look after myself, but because there is no chance that I would be even close to interested enough in their existence to travel somewhere to see them if we hadn't at least had a few decent conversations. As well as the danger of him being a catfish, he may also just be irredeemably dull.
someone offered me a FWB arrangement on here and well i am tempted by it what do people think
So guys I know this is a bit of topic but I have been talking to this girl that I really liked and she liked me not mentioning any names and we have been snapchatting for the last 4 days was going to buy a promise ring and she was agreeing to the idea and then all of a sudden I had my job today from 2-8 and got no reply only to find out that I have been blocked after doing nothing wrong and I know seem like i've wasted my whole 4 days getting to get this girl that I loved and I knew she liked me back. So what do I do any tips I don't want to mention any names or any names because I don't want that girl to feel annoyed at me but I wanted to get it out there any tips or anything to help me and plus it was a long distant thing because she lives in wales but i tried telling her it was going to work any tips or anything....
Reply 32
Loool no they're not! But maths is so much fun :colonhash:

i know some fine ones
Original post by MevMev
i know some fine ones

They're only 6 people in my A2 maths class, but 1 of them is so hot. eh maybe

There seems to be a basis of attraction between guys who do maths and girls who don't. I have noticed this several times.
Reply 35

Girl? or Boy?
lucky for girls the ratio of their gender to the opposite is very low
that makes it harder for u though hahah
Original post by MevMev
Girl? or Boy?
lucky for girls the ratio of their gender to the opposite is very low
that makes it harder for u though hahah

A girl. Theres 3 boys and 4 girls in my class. If I include myself theres 2 hot people in my class :colonhash::colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by Rhythmical
There seems to be a basis of attraction between guys who do maths and girls who don't. I have noticed this several times.

Lol maybe but the girls in my maths class are either pscho, ugly or both
Lol maybe but the girls in my maths class are either pscho, ugly or both

I think its to do with the subject - being attracted to them. Its the way they think as opposed to someone who does English like me at A Level.
Original post by Rhythmical
I think its to do with the subject - being attracted to them. Its the way they think as opposed to someone who does English like me at A Level.

ooh I wish my sixth form did english a level. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest