The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
Britain did not start slavery, that is just a lie. You are clearly racist.

You got me!

You are on a roll man!
Original post by AperfectBalance
bloody hell, so lets ignore facts because it fits your agenda.
I don't feel victimized because of something I never took part in or condoned.

The facts you present are irrelevant, Its just a pathetic attempt at shifting the spotlight away from Britain, which is the focus here.
Well then i see no reason for you to defend Britain when they were partially responsible for the western slave trade.
Original post by Youngmetro
The facts you present are irrelevant, Its just a pathetic attempt at shifting the spotlight away from Britain, which is the focus here.
Well then i see no reason for you to defend Britain when they were partially responsible for the western slave trade.

I really hope that this is a joke.
when they were partially responsible for the western slave trade
I HAVE CLEARLY STATED THAT THEY WERE PART OF IT. IF YOU READ MY LAST FEW POSTS.

The facts are not irrelevant they are facts, i am not shifting the spotlight just he put it as it was mainly Britain, something that is factually incorrect.
This is like talking to a brick wall.
Original post by olamofo
You realise its illegal to deny refugees into europe right? You suggesting we should shoot the refugees shows how much you hate refugees and reveals your true colours really

Funny because you just argued there is enough people in europe yet you still defend the indians and pakis and the numerous sex gangs and paedophiles they have in their apparently integrated communities. You realise refugee status is legal right? Your argument has no substance and purely out of spite of migrants, dont try to make it out like theres logic to the ******** you're saying.

I'm all for refugees. I'm not however, for the migrants who come into Europe with a fake sob story (and most happen to be men of fighting age) so they can get an easy life.

Lmao where exactly did I defend Indian and Paki gangs? I said most Indians and Pakistanis have integrated into society. The minority meant the gangs.
I feel so sorry for you dude. All you're good at is insulting and even then you look desperate for attention.
Original post by AperfectBalance
I really hope that this is a joke.
when they were partially responsible for the western slave trade
I HAVE CLEARLY STATED THAT THEY WERE PART OF IT. IF YOU READ MY LAST FEW POSTS.

The facts are not irrelevant they are facts, i am not shifting the spotlight just he put it as it was mainly Britain, something that is factually incorrect.
This is like talking to a brick wall.

Yes good, so i dont see why you're arguing?

Its not factually incorrect wtf. Its just talking about a specific aspect of the slave trade. You definitely seem to want to defend Britain, you're probably one the idiots who also say 'But Britain also were one of the first to abolish the slave trade'
lmaoo, so after i've ended your argument you say you're talking to a brick wall? How about you reply to the post i made before instead of attacking me like this. I replied to someone else before you butted in just after i ended your stupid argument.

What people would say for the last word is amazing really
Original post by olamofo
lol u idiot. They all have legitimate claims thanks to tough new legislations which stop all the fakers from coming in. Lucky its not an idiot like you who actually has a say in who comes in or not. They dont have a fake sob story, they're escaping war, using that same logic we can, once again, kick all the indians here because they dont have toilets and water to clean their dirty arses. Difference is these migrants are escaping war and it would be illegal to not let them in.

get a f*cking education before you spread your unjustified hatred you dumbass.

Read up the news and actually get a life. It'll do you a world of good.

Oh yeah, and cut down the insults. You sound like a 12 year old brat.
Invade Syria. Create conditions that are stable enough for refugees to return. Send them back.
Irrelevant. We dont need to mention the africans and arabs everytime a discussion on the WESTERN slave trade is going on.

Relevant when the poster who I responded to was claiming that Britain invented slavery.
Reply 129

That's outdated, it doesnt consider the new EU laws that does actually send back migrants that dont have a legitimate claim.
Relevant when the poster who I responded to was claiming that Britain invented slavery.

Nope. If you read on, they actually acknowledged that and said they meant specifically the western slave trade.
Nope. If you read on, they actually acknowledged that and said they meant specifically the western slave trade.

They never stated that to me, I don't have time to read every comment, I read when people quote me.
They never stated that to me, I don't have time to read every comment, I read when people quote me.

That's your own problem then.
That's your own problem then.

No, its his problem for not quoting me / making the mistake in the first place.
Original post by SwedenYes
Let them come :smile:

It is sustainable, we merely need to unite and welcome them, and purge our tribalist and racist attitudes

If europe does not share the burden, gladly will sweden !

You must be living in LALALALALA land
Dont blame your own incompetence on someone else. He had acknowledged that multiple times on this thread.

Why are you even getting involved, you really do see yourself as some kind of white knight SJW, pathetic.
Original post by _icecream
You must be living in LALALALALA land

He is just a troll, not even Swedish.
Why are you even getting involved, you really do see yourself as some kind of white knight SJW, pathetic.

You're the one who played the race card on this thread so...
You're the one who played the race card on this thread so...

Race? What? What on earth are you talking about now? White knight to the rescue again!
lmaooo read back, you have the memory of a degenerate.

Oh, you think im a SJW because i said 'Britain were partially responsible for the western slave trade, dont bring other countries into this'. Pathetic.

You've moved this argument to something completely irrelevant after i ended you, simmer down mate.

I was never referring to the Western slave trade, so the joke is on you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending