hahaha yeah, it was french, really hated the subject ;P
Original post by Drunq
hahaha yeah, it was french, really hated the subject ;P

Oh that's ok then French is so bad
I got 7A's 4B's and 2C's, now i'm doing my A Levels and wishing i had revised
1 a*, 5 as, 3 bs.
Original post by AindowJ
3 A*s, 5A's, 1B and 1C

i just dont get it ??? HOW ....... im legit stressing over my gcses and their like in 5 months time.....

what did you do --- revision wise ???
7 A*s 4 As
4 A*s, 2 As and 4 Bs
10A*. Wasn't worth the ridiculous amount of work and stress (I'm a 'last minute crammer'). Completely useless grades. Wish someone with some sense had told me at the time that GCSEs meant absolutely nothing. On the other hand, A-Levels were stupidly easy.
Reply 513
They don't necessarily mean absolutely nothing - they are absolutely fantastic grades and you should be proud of them! I guess in your case the universities that you chose didn't consider your GCSE grades. As for A-Levels, would you mind saying what you did, what you got and how they can be stupidly easy?
Reply 514
Original post by ScienceFantatic
7 A*s 4 As

That's really good! :smile:
Reply 515
Original post by IrrationalRoot
10A*. Wasn't worth the ridiculous amount of work and stress (I'm a 'last minute crammer':wink:. Completely useless grades. Wish someone with some sense had told me at the time that GCSEs meant absolutely nothing. On the other hand, A-Levels were stupidly easy.

It was worth it in a way because once you get A*'sat A-Level you can apply anywhere.
Everyone's saying as if GCSE's don't matter at all.
Original post by IrrationalRoot
10A*. Wasn't worth the ridiculous amount of work and stress (I'm a 'last minute crammer':wink:. Completely useless grades. Wish someone with some sense had told me at the time that GCSEs meant absolutely nothing. On the other hand, A-Levels were stupidly easy.

It was worth it now you can do the A-Levels that you want and possibly apply to Oxbridge.
Original post by ScienceFantatic
7 A*s 4 As

They're amazing! :smile:
4 As 5 Bs 1 C

Quick Reply

Latest