The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callumhowieson
I just realised how stupid this question was, you guys spend your time trying to sleep, whereas I want to do the opposite. Goodbye guys.

Anon game is strong :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Everyone knows I'm psycho lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I was gonna say, stop eating those children!
Original post by tomtjl
Anon game is strong :biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah, I realised my mistake after I made it.
Original post by John55
Yeah, I was gonna say, stop eating those children!

I'm not that kind of Psycho. I'm mostly sane

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by John55
Doesn't sound THAT bad, you could do that all in a weekend I would imagine...

Exactly, it's about 77 hours. He didn't say a time, so I'm going to aim for 9am Swedish time/8am UK, as that's when he'll get to the office.

If I don't sleep on Sunday night, that'll give me c.40-50 hours to write
Wtf. How did I anon myself?! That's me talking about 77 hours

I'm blaming @callumhowieson
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
Wtf. How did I anon myself?! That's me talking about 77 hours

I'm blaming @callumhowieson

:frown:
Original post by Anonymous
:frown:

For the record, this is me, I forgot to turn anonymous off... yeah, I'm pretty tired
I'm not sleepy, just hungry :[
Original post by mobbsy91
@ZuluK - oi, where are you? :tongue:

Oi where are you? :tongue:
I actually WANT to go to sleep... Damn NOT having insomnia :biggrin:
So, I'm meant to be on hiatus, but I can't sleep and it's not as if I stuck by it tonight anyway, so thought I'd pop in. :lol:

How is everyone tonight (or early morning)?
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I'm not that kind of Psycho. I'm mostly sane

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your secrets safe with me :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Exactly, it's about 77 hours. He didn't say a time, so I'm going to aim for 9am Swedish time/8am UK, as that's when he'll get to the office.

If I don't sleep on Sunday night, that'll give me c.40-50 hours to write

I was wondering why you posted anon, you blamed someone else, smart move.

...are you in Sweden then?

Good luck!
Original post by acupofgreentea
So, I'm meant to be on hiatus, but I can't sleep and it's not as if I stuck by it tonight anyway, so thought I'd pop in. :lol:

What's so great about green tea?

I'm fine by the way... how are you?

Hey... Well welcome to the thread :biggrin:

So far so good.. Although @mobbsy91 has left me alone tonight :frown: and @John55 is being his usual entertaining self :h:

Why are you on hiatus? Studies?
Original post by John55
What's so great about green tea?

I'm fine by the way... how are you?

Green tea's great -- good for you and refreshing in my opinion, but I'm a herbal tea fan as a whole, to be honest. :biggrin: What's your hot drink of choice?

And good to hear it! I don't think I've ever talked to you one-on-one before -- what brings you to TSR?

And I'm managing. :lol: Thank you for asking!

Original post by ZuluK
Hey... Well welcome to the thread :biggrin:

So far so good.. Although @mobbsy91 has left me alone tonight :frown: and @John55 is being his usual entertaining self :h:

Why are you on hiatus? Studies?

Hey! :jumphug:

Yeah, I've been meaning to drop in for a while. :lol: But it's very oddly placed, I kept forgetting where to locate it in terms of sections.

And I'm here. :awesome:

And on the hiatus front, not exactly, no. I need some brain rest, to be honest. :redface: How are your studies going? I was a bit concerned over how little sleep you mentioned getting on another thread -- don't burn yourself out. :hugs:

Hey! :jumphug:

Yeah, I've been meaning to drop in for a while. :lol: But it's very oddly placed, I kept forgetting where to locate it in terms of sections.

And I'm here. :awesome:

And on the hiatus front, not exactly, no. I need some brain rest, to be honest. :redface: How are your studies going? I was a bit concerned over how little sleep you mentioned getting on another thread -- don't burn yourself out. :hugs:

Haha it's the only thread I have that I'm watching otherwise id have to go through all my quotes to find it :lol:

Aaawwww... I hope you're okay :redface: TSR hiatus ' are good but you can never stay away for too long :lol:

Studies are good good! And my sleep is the same as always but I feel fantastic (ngl I feel good) wbu? How come you're still awake? And how are your studies?? :h:
Green tea's great -- good for you and refreshing in my opinion, but I'm a herbal tea fan as a whole, to be honest. :biggrin: What's your hot drink of choice?

And good to hear it! I don't think I've ever talked to you one-on-one before -- what brings you to TSR?

And I'm managing. :lol: Thank you for asking!

The only alternative tea I've ever had was Earl Gray, which I wasn't a fan of, but at least it tasted better than my uncle Earl :s-smilie: ,my favorite tea is Ice Tea, I don't really drink hot drinks...

I just kind of ended up here, now I'm your typical notification junkie... how about you?

What are you managing?

Quick Reply

Latest