The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, some more bad news. My bros betrayed me and stabbed me in the heart. even little olly :frown:
Original post by John55
Your secrets safe with me :wink:

What about the rest of clowns reading this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
What about the rest of clowns reading this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll feed them to you.
Original post by John55
I'll feed them to you.

I want them barbecued ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I should be sleeping for work in the morning but too busy watching Big Bang Theory...
Original post by John55
I was wondering why you posted anon, you blamed someone else, smart move.

...are you in Sweden then?

Good luck!

I'm in the UK, but I studied in Sweden. Came home a few months ago as no teaching this term, just writing but that was a terrible idea
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in the UK, but I studied in Sweden. Came home a few months ago as no teaching this term, just writing but that was a terrible idea

Bah. Stupid phone posting anon
Original post by ZuluK
Oi where are you? :tongue:

Haha you should be glad I got to sleep fairly quickly :tongue:

Couldn't get out of bed this morning and so on the bus right now, and the train leaves in 3 minutes... Not quite gonna catch it :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Hey... Well welcome to the thread :biggrin:

So far so good.. Although @mobbsy91 has left me alone tonight :frown: and @John55 is being his usual entertaining self :h:

Why are you on hiatus? Studies?

Be happy for me :tongue:
ok
Original post by ripjonsnow
Hey guys, some more bad news. My bros betrayed me and stabbed me in the heart. even little olly :frown:

Et tu, Olly?
Original post by Zargabaath
Et tu, Olly?

dont worry, by monday the freefolk would have taken care of them. even little olly
Original post by ripjonsnow
dont worry, by monday the freefolk would have taken care of them. even little olly

I seriously hope so, little twerp needs sorting out.
Maybe Millipede can sacrifice him to the Lord of Light or something :rofl:
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha you should be glad I got to sleep fairly quickly :tongue:

Couldn't get out of bed this morning and so on the bus right now, and the train leaves in 3 minutes... Not quite gonna catch it :biggrin:

Original post by mobbsy91
Be happy for me :tongue:

Heyyyyyyyy that's good!!!! I am very happy even though you left me :h: I'm glad you slept :biggrin:

Hope you made the train and safe journeys home ❤️
Original post by ZuluK
Heyyyyyyyy that's good!!!! I am very happy even though you left me :h: I'm glad you slept :biggrin:

Hope you made the train and safe journeys home ❤️

Haha yeh, sorry :tongue:

Yeh, bitch of a journey - someone (I presume) jumped in front a train between me and London, and so there were some delays... Gonna get my delay compensation though :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Haha yeh, sorry :tongue:

Yeh, bitch of a journey - someone (I presume) jumped in front a train between me and London, and so there were some delays... Gonna get my delay compensation though :biggrin:

Oh damnnnnnnnn!!!! That happened to me once, luckily the train hadn't gone so I caught a taxi with some others instead and got my money back :lol: how much do you get compensated?

Glad you made it back tho :tongue:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I want them barbecued ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rare or well done?
Love how this thread carries on even during the day :lol:
Evening sleepers, finished for the bank holiday weekend. Good vibes right now, need to make the most of them. Slow down time just for a little bit please.

Quick Reply

Latest