The Student Room Group

What does the term thick mean? Is it a shape or size?

I'm just curious because I have thought at my heaviest size that I was comparable to many girls who would consider themselves thick. But I'm not like hourglass or pear shaped. I'm an inverted triangle. And I have known a lot of guys say they like thick girls some of which I had a mutual interest in. I'm 120 lbs and 5'2" at my heaviest. And I have known a girl who was built kind of like blac chyna only she was all-natural and she was considered thick. Our measurements were the same only in different places lol. Hers were 36-27-41 and mine were 41-27-36. We similar sizes mainly as well. Well anyway what is the term term thick? What does it mean to you? Is it a shape or a size?
Thick = Curvy
Reply 2
Thick is when a girl is "fat" everywhere but her stomach.

Also it can't be watery fat if ygm. It's like healthy chunkiness.
Reply 4
Thick refers to a woman with a healthy amount of fat on her that is often concentrated in desirable areas and often around the lower area of her body.It is categorised by wide volumptous hips relative to waist, thick thighs (not obeselyHUGE though), normally quite large breasts although this is variable due to genetics, a nice round sizeable booty and a smaller amount of fat on the hips and stomach. Think hourglass.

Basically, it means you are not a toothpick and not obese either. To me and many other males it is the desirable body type of a female. Thick > skinny all day every day.
A dumb individual, the superlative of which being comparable to the length of two short planks
Original post by Nickierose21
I'm just curious because I have thought at my heaviest size that I was comparable to many girls who would consider themselves thick. But I'm not like hourglass or pear shaped. I'm an inverted triangle. And I have known a lot of guys say they like thick girls some of which I had a mutual interest in. I'm 120 lbs and 5'2" at my heaviest. And I have known a girl who was built kind of like blac chyna only she was all-natural and she was considered thick. Our measurements were the same only in different places lol. Hers were 36-27-41 and mine were 41-27-36. We similar sizes mainly as well. Well anyway what is the term term thick? What does it mean to you? Is it a shape or a size?

Lol Idk why but I thought this thread was going to be about penis 😂
Original post by alkaline.
Thick is when a girl is "fat" everywhere but her stomach.

Also it can't be watery fat if ygm. It's like healthy chunkiness.

Original post by STLJA
Thick refers to a woman with a healthy amount of fat on her that is often concentrated in desirable areas and often around the lower area of her body.It is categorised by wide volumptous hips relative to waist, thick thighs (not obeselyHUGE though), normally quite large breasts although this is variable due to genetics, a nice round sizeable booty and a smaller amount of fat on the hips and stomach. Think hourglass.

Basically, it means you are not a toothpick and not obese either. To me and many other males it is the desirable body type of a female. Thick > skinny all day every day.

these are your answers OP

The minute I read that I thought of integration by volume of revolution :laugh: :rofl:

I think I need to take a break from doing maths :tongue: @Zacken

That is a perfectly healthy weight. @Nickierose21
Also, try not to compare yourself to other people as its easy to put yourself down.

The other answers above are good.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm 39-24.5-38 and I've been called thick :s-smilie: it kind of irritates me, because it makes me think of "thickheaded", and I like to think I'm not the latter :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by STLJA

I hold my weight in desirable places. I hold my weight at 120 lbs on my boobs and ribs and some on my butt. I don't hold weight on my thighs or hips though. I mainly hold my weight in my bust which is a desirable place. People call me small because I'm not even quite 5'2". My bmi is 22.7 so isn't that in the range?
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
The minute I read that I thought of integration by volume of revolution :laugh: :rofl:

I think I need to take a break from doing maths :tongue: @Zacken

That is a perfectly healthy weight. @Nickierose21
Also, try not to compare yourself to other people as its easy to put yourself down.

The other answers above are good.

I actually like how I gain since I have smaller thighs for that reason whilst having a butt.
Original post by LaMandarine
I'm 39-24.5-38 and I've been called thick :s-smilie: it kind of irritates me, because it makes me think of "thickheaded", and I like to think I'm not the latter :lol:

Spoiler

I'm not that full on the lower half usually. When I have a 24" waist it's usually at best I'm 35" in the hip region. Maybe on a very lucky heavy day. I have been something like 39-24.5-36 or 40-25-36. The latter happens more often tbh.
I'm not that full on the lower half usually. When I have a 24" waist it's usually at best I'm 35" in the hip region. Maybe on a very lucky heavy day. I have been something like 39-24.5-36 or 40-25-36. The latter happens more often tbh.

hehe, I wouldn't worry in that case :lol: wide hips can be a pain :emo:. To put it simple, I can't wear low waist jeans, ever. I usually wear high waisted jeans/trousers/skirts, because if I wear a normal pair of jeans I look 2 sizes bigger than what I am :ashamed2:

Inverted triangles also enhance the upper side :sexface:
Original post by LaMandarine
hehe, I wouldn't worry in that case :lol: wide hips can be a pain :emo:. To put it simple, I can't wear low waist jeans, ever. I usually wear high waisted jeans/trousers/skirts, because if I wear a normal pair of jeans I look 2 sizes bigger than what I am :ashamed2:

Inverted triangles also enhance the upper side :sexface:

Oh I don't have wide hips. I have a jessica biels butt when I'm at my heaviest. I have basically no curves in my hips even at my heaviest weight.

Well yeah an inverted triangle just means you have a small body and big boobs basically. And shoulders to support the boobs. I have had a 32H. With no backpain all due to having a good pair of shoulders and strong back etc...
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest