The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester private accomodation?

Hiya, I am looking into accomodation in Manchester, and would prefer to start my uni experience in a private accodation. I have looked around (the internet only) and found a couple I am interested in. However they seem to be lacking in reviews, which is beneficial in my decision making. Has anyone had any experience with X1 Lettings or Q3 Apartments, and how was it?
Many thanks!
Original post by fabfabfab
Hiya, I am looking into accomodation in Manchester, and would prefer to start my uni experience in a private accodation. I have looked around (the internet only) and found a couple I am interested in. However they seem to be lacking in reviews, which is beneficial in my decision making. Has anyone had any experience with X1 Lettings or Q3 Apartments, and how was it?
Many thanks!

Hi @fabfabfab

If you'd like more information on X1 Chapel Street, we'd be more than happy to take you around the site and welcome you to the office to meet Sophie who looks after our tenants in the student accommodation.

Feel free to have a look at our rooms online following the below link and there are a number of reviews on our company if you pop 'X1 Lettings' in to google

http://www.x1lettings.com/development/x1-chapel-street/

If you'd like more information, give Sophie a call on 0161 669 7070 or drop her an email on [email protected] and just let her know that we've been chatting on the Student Room, she'll look forward to speaking with you :smile:

Thanks, The X1-Team.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Many thanks!

Hi I have a room in a private accommodation halls which I am trying to find a replacement for. It starts in September 2016/17. It is MSV South, let me know if you are interested.
Reply 3
Original post by amihanif
Hi I have a room in a private accommodation halls which I am trying to find a replacement for. It starts in September 2016/17. It is MSV South, let me know if you are interested.

I am actually in the process of booking MSV South. Just wondering, as I haven't had the chance to view the halls physically. What is your reason for not wanting to live there anymore? Regarding the condition of the halls (but if it is for another private matter, than you don't need to tell me)
I am actually in the process of booking MSV South. Just wondering, as I haven't had the chance to view the halls physically. What is your reason for not wanting to live there anymore? Regarding the condition of the halls (but if it is for another private matter, than you don't need to tell me)

Hey, it's the same person, I've just realised I'm logged in as a different account on my phone. The reason I'm moving is because I have withdrawn from uni & looking at moving to surrey. The halls are in good condition & if there's ever a maintenance issue, the maintenance team are brilliant in coming to sort things out
The bad points of MSV South is that the rooms overlook Wilmslow Road which can be noisy however the room which I am trying to find a replacement for is overlooking the car park which is really quiet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending