The Student Room Group

does kim kardashian naturally have small boobs?

I was looking at her nude photos and her boobs look smaller than what I would have thought. My breasts look similar to that size and I'm about 20 lbs lighter than her. I'd have thought she was a lot bigger when she's in clothing they look like they are huge. But nude they looked medium to large to me. Maybe on the smaller side or large. Why does she look so much bigger in clothing? And I even saw a photo of her braless in a tight tank shirt though. And she still looked really big? What does this mean? And why does she look bigger in clothing?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Who knows after all this plastic surgery?
Original post by Nickierose21
What does this mean?

It's a mystery...
Padded bras make her look bigger in clothing.
Original post by M14B
Who knows after all this plastic surgery?

her boobs look real actually. I have tsame size and I'm slightly perkier since I'm younger. There's nothing abnormal about her breasts imo. If anything it seems more like a pushup than plastic surgery to me. But I don't get how she looks so big when she's braless and isn't wearing a push up.
Original post by alkaline.
Padded bras make her look bigger in clothing.

yeah but she was braless in one picture she still pulled off looking bigger than she did in her nude photos.
I don't think her's is small. She looks like a D.
Original post by loveleest
I don't think her's is small. She looks like a D.

I'm a 32DDD or at least a 32D. But it's not a huge D like 36DD think abigail ratchford...
Why do you care?
Original post by Leafy leafy
Why do you care?

because it's personal. Since we're similar sizes and all.
I dont know jelous/selfconcious girl.. does she?
Original post by ripjonsnow
I dont know jelous/selfconcious girl.. does she?

I am not jealous... We have the same size I really like how her boobs look when she's nude. I just was curious why they look bigger in clothing and whatever she did I wanted to do. They look good in clothing. Sometimes I feel like my boobs get lost in clothing. I would love to dress where they actually look good. I wear pushups sometimes I think they look great in some bras but pulling off the braless look is pretty amazing imo.
Reply 12
WOW the biggest thing in your life to worry about is size of kim's boobs
Original post by iqra2159
WOW the biggest thing in your life to worry about is size of kim's boobs

well it's my size too so it's a personally invested question.

Quick Reply

Latest