The Student Room Group

Giving too much?

I have an issue with giving my all in my current relationship, not that my bf doesn't reciprocate but he's far more busy so doesn't get time to when he want. Anyway, I'm worried about the extremes and I've been told that , "it's not that deep" and to chill a bit. But, I've been surrounded with women who showed incredible love to their partners so, i'm confused because I want to copy them but I'm told to stop.

should I worry about this, or accept that this is who I am?
Reply 1
Don't date anyone who uses phrases like "not that deep" they're probably bad news, lol
Reply 2
Original post by Tom78
Don't date anyone who uses phrases like "not that deep" they're probably bad news, lol

haha, it's my sis that said that but thanks.
Dont listen to what other people have to say, if he appreciates the effort you put in and you're both happy, keep doing what you're doing. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by CptConnor
Dont listen to what other people have to say, if he appreciates the effort you put in and you're both happy, keep doing what you're doing. :smile:

yeah, he does. To him, it's what makes me different. But, I do need to have other focus apart from him , since I get anxious and frustrated. But, I appreciate it , thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
yeah, he does. To him, it's what makes me different. But, I do need to have other focus apart from him , since I get anxious and frustrated. But, I appreciate it , thank you.

Im the same, I care very much about my partner and I get very anxious and paranoid. Just try to enjoy it and dont think too much about it.
Reply 6
Original post by CptConnor
Im the same, I care very much about my partner and I get very anxious and paranoid. Just try to enjoy it and dont think too much about it.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply