The Student Room Group

Corbyn and the "Zionist BBC"

From the website that first broke the Naz, "Madagascar Project" retweet that started all this fuss...

http://order-order.com/

Corbyn basks in the approval and praise of an Islamist who attacks the BBC for being a Zionist propaganda outlet. And doesn't contradict him.

Fantastic! Jez We Can!!!
Awful man. Just give him enough rope to hang himself with, and hopefully Labour will have a decent leader come next election.
Corbyn will be off in my opinion before the next election
To be honest this was a political disaster for Labour waiting to happen.
My experience of left wing friends ( yes I do have some 😄) over the last 10 or 15 yrs is that they allowed their natural sympathy and alliance with all things Palestinians and Muslim to morph into outright hatred of Jews.
Yes they dress it up as antizionism but they let their maask slip now and again.
His support for Interpal will be the next thing that is highlighted

http://www.interpal.org/

and about time
Google Zionist take over of the BBC
Let's hope Labour slowly destroys itself to comeback as a respectable party.
Original post by JezWeCan!
From the website that first broke the Naz, "Madagascar Project" retweet that started all this fuss...

http://order-order.com/

Corbyn basks in the approval and praise of an Islamist who attacks the BBC for being a Zionist propaganda outlet. And doesn't contradict him.

Fantastic! Jez We Can!!!

Brainwashed lemmings say that true things are false and false things are true.

It's like 1984 doublespeak and even news agencies know the truth.

The Madagascar Plan was a Nazi plan and a historical fact. People can just look it up an Wikipedia or many many historical sources.

Go look up up now if you don't know about it because brainwash media sources withhold this type of information.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Brillo100
Brainwashed lemmings say that true things are false and false things are true.

It's like 1984 doublespeak and even news agencies know the truth.

The Madagascar Plan was a Nazi plan and a historical fact. People can just look it up an Wikipedia or many many historical sources.

Go look up up now if you don't know about it because brainwash media sources withhold this type of information.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that the Madagascar Project is a historical fact. I was likening the views of the anti semitic Labour MP (she has admitted she is) to that scheme.

Both her retweet and the M Project envisaged forcibly moving Jews from their homes to another part of the world.

I have no idea where your post is coming from...

Both her retweet and the M Project envisaged forcibly moving Jews from their homes to another part of the world.

Nice sensationalism.

She satirically said Israel should move to the USA, not "Jews".

1. Jews exist in other places in the ME than just Israel.
2. 20% of Israel's population is Arab.
Original post by MildredMalone
Awful man. Just give him enough rope to hang himself with, and hopefully Labour will have a decent leader come next election.

that John Mann who shredded Mr "Ask Me Anything About Hitler" Livingstone seems a sensible bloke.
Reply 11
Original post by Senile Stranger
Nice sensationalism.

She satirically said Israel should move to the USA, not "Jews".

1. Jews exist in other places in the ME than just Israel.
2. 20% of Israel's population is Arab.

Another follower of Adolf Eichmann's plan!

Are you a Muslim yourself or just another loony left wing apologist for Islamist anti semitism?

It is hard to tell on a web site and I do like to know...
Another follower of Adolf Eichmann's plan!

You're projecting.

When you feel able to respond to my points and not launch some random tirade of speculative ad hominems let me know.
Reply 13
Original post by Senile Stranger
You're projecting.

When you feel able to respond to my points and not launch some random tirade of speculative ad hominems let me know.

Don't hold your breath.

I don't waste my time arguing with the likes of you.
Don't hold your breath.

I won't.
Original post by Aceadria
Let's hope Labour slowly destroys itself to comeback as a respectable party.

Sadist thing to happen to Labour was the death of John Smith

He was going to win the election but his death resulted in Blair getting the Job instead.

But it's going to take a lot to undo the rot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending