The Student Room Group

Eu student, Master in Scotland, loan application

Dear Sir / Madam,
I have been made a conditional offer from the University of Glasgow for a Master of Science in Creative Industries and Cultural Policy of the duration of 12 months. I will enroll in the programme starting in September 2016 as a full-time student.I would like to ask more information regarding possible financial aid options.I am currently an undergraduate senior student at the University of Pisa, Italy, Bachelor of Cultural Heritage Studies, looking forward to receive my degree in July 2016.I have three nationalities including Greek, Cypriot and Italian and have my official residence in Cyprus.With these information, am I eligible to apply? If yes, for what type of loan should I apply?Should I prefer a specific nationality to submit my application?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Yours faithfully,
M. R. Philippou.
Original post by Mari Phil
Dear Sir / Madam,
I have been made a conditional offer from the University of Glasgow for a Master of Science in Creative Industries and Cultural Policy of the duration of 12 months. I will enroll in the programme starting in September 2016 as a full-time student.I would like to ask more information regarding possible financial aid options.I am currently an undergraduate senior student at the University of Pisa, Italy, Bachelor of Cultural Heritage Studies, looking forward to receive my degree in July 2016.I have three nationalities including Greek, Cypriot and Italian and have my official residence in Cyprus.With these information, am I eligible to apply? If yes, for what type of loan should I apply?Should I prefer a specific nationality to submit my application?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Yours faithfully,
M. R. Philippou.

Hi

To get a Postgraduate Loan as an EU national your Master's course has to be at a university in England.

I would recommend speaking to the University of Glasgow about any funding available to you for this course.

Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending