The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AntisthenesDogger
I don't. Which is why I'm not interested in this so severely. You just took what I said was evident and applied it to a different thing. Yeah, yeah. Okay. Whatever you say.

I think all of your pretentiousness is confusing you dear boy.

Maybe you should stop?
Original post by brainhuman
I think all of your pretentiousness is confusing you dear boy.

Maybe you should stop?

If I wanted to be priggish, you'd not understand a word.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Im sure the "refugees" who will float in the sea or die at the hands of ruthless smugglers who after seeing their third world countrymen living it up in Germany, decided it was worth the risk would love to see your face and remember the stupidity behind it even in death

Wow.

I am sure when the person sits in jail for shooting you in the face he will think well it was still worth the risk getting caught.
If I wanted to be priggish, you'd not understand a word.

Wanted to be?

It's who you are. Lol.

The quicker you accept that, the better for you.
Wanted to be?

It's who you are. Lol.

The quicker you accept that, the better for you.

No. You're just confusing your banality for the normal.
We have already taken everything from there, so yea, no need to care.
It will make us all better people in the end, that we can respect other human beings the same and there would be no such thing as racial divides. We would be like Rio, Brazil.
No. You're just confusing your banality for the normal.

Much aside from the fact that banality is normal, what do I have to do with your personality?

I mean other than calling you out for it and you obviously feeling shitty about yourself and hence resorting to insults.
We have already taken everything from there, so yea, no need to care.

The Western forces did f*** up the country

Syria before and after, it was so nice before the war.

[video="youtube;8AaN-kUucF4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AaN-kUucF4[/video]
Reply 189
Okay, this subject has a massive amount of variables. Long answer short, we kinda do need these migrants. We need them for jobs that Britain don't want to do. No one in the UK wants to grow up and be like "Hey!! I want to grow up to be a bin man ;D". It just doesn't happen, with our high level of the education system compared to the rest of the world. Overall our education system is good, with excellent universities, so it is at the top of the world.

So if we don't have people in the UK doing jobs that have to be done. Who does them? Migrants of course. But yes, they are earning money for it and sending it back to their country.

In my opinion if those lazy people on benefits who are able to work for jobs like this, migrants would have nothing to go to. Therefore stopping the crisis.

That's just my opinion.
Much aside from the fact that banality is normal, what do I have to do with your personality?

I mean other than calling you out for it and you obviously feeling shitty about yourself and hence resorting to insults.

No. Banality isn't the norm. Just your particular mannerism. What do you have to do with my personality? I didn't say you did.

Not at all. I've had more potent insults from my autistic brother.
"I don't like or understand the sentiment behind what you say. YOU'RE WRONG, IT'S NOT A SERIOUS ARGUMENT" Okay famalam.

Before and After video of Syria
Reply 192
Send them back and begin taking actual, genuine refugees who we can validate from the camps, not those with fabricated passports, fabricated ages and fabricated place of origin. Send them back and bring in the orphans, the kids, the ill, the injured and vulnerable legally after necessary validation, use the foreign aid budget instead of extra money and set up stations before hand
Wow.

I am sure when the person sits in jail for shooting you in the face he will think well it was still worth the risk getting caught.

Wat
Original post by ikhan94
Get all the billionaires in the world togethor and buy an island and put them on there

There are plenty in Dubai.
No. Banality isn't the norm. Just your particular mannerism. What do you have to do with my personality? I didn't say you did.

Not at all. I've had more potent insults from my autistic brother.

Yes, it is. Maybe look up the word?

Ah this again. You say something, but of course the way people read it is not what you meant or said. Classic dogger.

And wow. Nice of you to use autism, and your brother on top of that, when insulting me. Sorry but that is the bar for me. Low life scum.
Original post by 雷尼克
"dont let them in, not our problem" is the same sort of isolationist attitude which caused WW2.

This is the 21st century, we should be helping other humans who are suffering from a conflict which we and NATO have failed to resolve

This is nonsense on two levels.

First, Britain entered WW2 precisely because it wasn't isolationist and was standing up for weaker countries.

Second, you imply that it is up to the west to resolve internal political problems in Arab countries, yet it is attempting to do so that attracts criticism from both the countries themselves and apologists like you. The very definition of having your cake and eating it.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Wat

Just another example of where someone might weigh up the risks of doing something :smile:
Original post by Drunq
Okay, this subject has a massive amount of variables. Long answer short, we kinda do need these migrants. We need them for jobs that Britain don't want to do. No one in the UK wants to grow up and be like "Hey!! I want to grow up to be a bin man ;D". It just doesn't happen, with our high level of the education system compared to the rest of the world. Overall our education system is good, with excellent universities, so it is at the top of the world.

So if we don't have people in the UK doing jobs that have to be done. Who does them? Migrants of course. But yes, they are earning money for it and sending it back to their country.

In my opinion if those lazy people on benefits who are able to work for jobs like this, migrants would have nothing to go to. Therefore stopping the crisis.

That's just my opinion.

These migrants have literally no intention at all to work once they come here. They will be given everything on a plate. Why the hell would they work. Pipe dream. Yes there are many lazy people on benefits in this country so why don't we fill these positions with EU workers over economic opportunists and a handful of refugees. They go to the rich countries primarily to get FREE money. If you think they are going to contribute properly to our country you are delusional or misinformed or both.
Yes, it is. Maybe look up the word?

Ah this again. You say something, but of course the way people read it is not what you meant or said. Classic dogger.

And wow. Nice of you to use autism, and your brother on top of that, when insulting me. Sorry but that is the bar for me. Low life scum.

No it's not. Tell me where it says "Banality is normative"

No, you're just poor at reading what someone says, because you want to interpret it. Sometimes what people say, is just what they mean.

I'm not surprised, your ilk do get insulted terribly easily.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending