The Student Room Group

Does anyone else feel slightly embarrassed after "pulling" at a night club?

Like when you wake up in the morning you're like "What the hell was I thinking?".

Not because the girl is ugly or whatever... just that you're kind of embarrassed about how you acted haha!
Reply 1
I guess that's a no then...
I'm more embarrassed at the fact I can't pull even when I've drank a tonne
OP share some pulling tips?
Reply 4
Original post by Proxenus

I don't know, I just go for it with confidence and assertiveness.
The morning after is always awkward, so I was never one to stay for breakfast.
If you're both consenting adults then why feel embarrassed?
Reply 7
Original post by Proxenus

All ears.
:biggrin:
Reply 8
i usually bring along a wooden club and then use it to whack the guy I want on the back of the head just slightly enough (I dont wanna mess up his face), then drag him to my cave. it works 40% of the time. sometimes I get into a fight with a cheetah instead, spotty bastards -_-
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ryanroks1

How would you pull when your words are slurred and vomit is half way up your gut, I'm sure that's very attractive to the opposite sex.
Original post by Vinny1900
How would you pull when your words are slurred and vomit is half way up your gut, I'm sure that's very attractive to the opposite sex.

Well, generally they're pretty drunk too but I'd agree that a sober and a drunk don't tend to mix well :h:
omg, yes hahahahahaha
Original post by ivy.98
i usually bring along a wooden club and then use it to whack the guy I want on the back of the head just slightly enough (I dont wanna mess up his face), then drag him to my cave. it works 40% of the time. sometimes I get into a fight with a cheetah instead, spotty bastards -_-

Is Cheetah a euphemism for a really spotty guy or am I just reading into this too much?
Well, generally they're pretty drunk too but I'd agree that a sober and a drunk don't tend to mix well :h:

Remember you still need consent and if someone is too drunk they can''t legally give it. I find that if I aim to pull there's a mid-level of drunk where I'm confident but I still know what I'm doing.
Original post by WoodyMKC
The morning after is always awkward, so I was never one to stay for breakfast.

It's only awkward if your mates try to egg you on, get lost m8 i'm trying to pull

No need to be embarrassed, its perfectly normal.

Spoiler

No

The opposite. ''**** yeah I pulled and banged them HARD"

:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ivy.98

I always suspected you were into this sort of thing. :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest