The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Original post by Akfaa
Pompey will you be accepting UWS? I also applied but haven't heard from them, even though my application is still with nominating agency 1.

Hi Akfaa, please check your agency input section for UWS to see if it has been filled and get back to me.
Reply 841
Hey what happens if our agency input has not been filled after the deadline?
Reply 842
Original post by RAYZ25
@Gareth256, I applied to Bangor but I have not heard from them....

@Gareth256 I have received a reject from Bangor....Have you heard from Bangor?
Reply 843
Agency input has not been filled.
Original post by Pompey4
Hi Akfaa, please check your agency input section for UWS to see if it has been filled and get back to me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 844
Original post by Pompey4
Nominations bombarding me. I guess a lot of schools are nominating today. I just received this from University of the west of Scotland. I also got Swansea and USW
Dear,
I am delighted to inform you that you have been nominated by UWS to receive the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for entry in September 2016 for PG Waste and Clean Technologies.Congratulations and I will keep in touch you by email over the coming weeks and months as we progress your nomination and organise your travel to Scotland. Best wishes,

@Pompey4 ,You have been silent bro....Congratulations bro once again..I have received email from University of South Wales informing me that I have been placed as a reserve..They had only one slot...My agency input section at Sheffield Hallam and West of England have been filled but I have not heard from them...At the University of South Wales are you a reserve or a nominee?also were your referees send a new reference request from Glasgow?I look forward to hearing from you bro...
Reply 845
Original post by Kaleem Muhammad
I am from Pakistan and have unconditional offer of M.A Governance and development but still waiting.

That's cool. I'm a Nigerian and I got an unconditional offer to study MA Poverty and Development.
Reply 846
Original post by RAYZ25
@Pompey4 ,You have been silent bro....Congratulations bro once again..I have received email from University of South Wales informing me that I have been placed as a reserve..They had only one slot...My agency input section at Sheffield Hallam and West of England have been filled but I have not heard from them...At the University of South Wales are you a reserve or a nominee?also were your referees send a new reference request from Glasgow?I look forward to hearing from you bro...

@RAYZ25 , sorry bro, I should have contacted you earlier. Yes, I contacted two of my referees and they confirmed that they received a mail from commonwealth informing them that I have been nominated and asking them to provide an hard copy of reference.

Yes i have been nominated at UWS and Swansea but for USW my agency input section has been filled and I haven't received any message yet.

Please contact Mustapha. I guess he was nominated at Sheffield Hallam and he rejected it. Am sure your courses are related, so maybe u are the reserve.
Reply 847
Original post by Pompey4
@RAYZ25 , sorry bro, I should have contacted you earlier. Yes, I contacted two of my referees and they confirmed that they received a mail from commonwealth informing them that I have been nominated and asking them to provide an hard copy of reference.

Yes i have been nominated at UWS and Swansea but for USW my agency input section has been filled and I haven't received any message yet.

Please contact Mustapha. I guess he was nominated at Sheffield Hallam and he rejected it. Am sure your courses are related, so maybe u are the reserve.

@Pompey4 thanks a lot for your response..I will get in touch with Mustapha...My agency input section at Sheffield Hallam was just filled today...Did you use only two referees at Glasgow?Am asking this because I used three referees and they all got emails requesting references...
Reply 848
If anyone knows nominees from University of stirling ,that arent accepting the offer or are going somewhere else please let me know,also if anyone knows of other reserves for the university of stirling kindly let me know,im a reserve candidate and trying to assess what my odds are :smile: thnk u
Reply 849
Original post by Pompey4
This tread is created for us to discuss updates on our application for the 2016/2017 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in the UK. We will discuss updates on shortlisting and nominations. Thank you.
I will like to know if anybody's application status on the EAS has changed from with Nominating Agency 1 to Adviser NA1?

I got a message ftom Commonwealth Scholarship Commission congratulating me onna provisional selection of the Commonwealth Scholarship 2016/2017 edition. I am still confused because I jave not heard anyone talk about it
Original post by kuchikau
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is KUCHIKAU taking the Leicester Offer or Declining please give us the final results so that we can also celebrate
As I haven't heard from Nottingham, I'm concerned that my application wasn't submitted properly. Is anyone getting the message "Unfortunately this deadline has now passed and it is no longer possible to submit this application" in spite of the application having been submitted on time?
Reply 852
Original post by johnjkjk
As I haven't heard from Nottingham, I'm concerned that my application wasn't submitted properly. Is anyone getting the message "Unfortunately this deadline has now passed and it is no longer possible to submit this application" in spite of the application having been submitted on time?

I'm also waiting for Nottingham. Nd my page is saying the same thing.
Original post by Sugarh
I'm also waiting for Nottingham. Nd my page is saying the same thing.

Well, submitted properly or not, applications not selected are automatically deleted by the CSC, so we'll find out soon enough. It just would have been good to receive confirmation from Nottingham. I believe they nominated last week.
Anyone with two nomination and has been nominated for Portsmouth and is willing to decline?
Appeal to whosoever is will to decline Leicester and Cambridge?
Well, submitted properly or not, applications not selected are automatically deleted by the CSC, so we'll find out soon enough. It just would have been good to receive confirmation from Nottingham. I believe they nominated last week.

Hi, this is fine. I also get this message. I confirmed about it with the university as well. You don't have to worry about it.
Original post by RAYZ25
@Gareth256 I have received a reject from Bangor....Have you heard from Bangor?

@RAYZ25
I have not got any communication from Bangor. I also received a reject email but my application is still in the tray with Samantha Davies and agency input not filled. Am just confused about This.

This is normal for everyone.
Original post by Richard Lee
Appeal to whosoever is will to decline Leicester and Cambridge?

Are you a reserve candidate for Cambridge?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending