The Student Room Group

I drank 7 litres of Milk today AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mentally
Was too tired to cook but still needed the calories for the gainzz

only thing you'll be gaining is some weight xD
Full fat or skimmed?

Skimmed for me, who needs the extra calories when you've grown to love eating :lol:
Reply 42
Original post by WoodyMKC
Skimmed for me, who needs the extra calories when you've grown to love eating :lol:

Idk, for me its much easier to drink my calories rather than eat it. Plus unless I add chocolate powder skimmed milk tastes like watery sugar
Idk, for me its much easier to drink my calories rather than eat it. Plus unless I add chocolate powder skimmed milk tastes like watery sugar

I could eat all my calories for a surplus and still be hungry at the end of the day if I don't eat sensibly :lol: LONG gone are the days when I used to struggle to get 2500kcal in, sort of miss them in a way. 3500 a day is a piece of piss for me now.
Reply 44
Im looking for calories obviously I dont get all of my nutritients from milk. And i burn the sugars. I go gym 3x a week. Swimming class weekly and I run every other day i also naturally have a very high metabolic rate and an unusual amount of destructive metabolism.
Diary is bad for you? L... i get alot of vegans telling me that I can quote a ton of studies that disagrees with that.

Gym 3x per week and eating that much, you're going to get fat af bro.
Was too tired to cook but still needed the calories for the gainzz

How many times have you visited the loo.
Reply 46
Original post by Vinny1900
How many times have you visited the loo.

Twice an hour

Quick Reply

Latest