The Student Room Group

never had a girlfriend anyone else

there was one girl who i thought i was so cloosee to getting a girlfriend but it never worked out

im 17 and constantly bored, i don't have no hobbies, school is boring and I dont talk to many girls, I dont find any common ground anyway but im kinda of sad seeing boys i know having 2-3 girlfriends before I even had one, it's not like i dont want one, but the ones i like are kinda rare and i always fuk itt up.
Reply 1
You sound a heck of a lot like me. I'm also 17, never had a girlfriend, don't talk to many girls and constantly bored.
We should totally start a band.
Oh my gosh! Please don't think like that-I'm sure you don't mess it up-trust me, the amount of relationships that i have messed up are like woah-but one day I'm sure that you will find someone...
Rare-everyone's rare, no one is the same-you just have to try!!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
there was one girl who i thought i was so cloosee to getting a girlfriend but it never worked out

im 17 and constantly bored, i don't have no hobbies, school is boring and I dont talk to many girls, I dont find any common ground anyway but im kinda of sad seeing boys i know having 2-3 girlfriends before I even had one, it's not like i dont want one, but the ones i like are kinda rare and i always fuk itt up.

:console:
Just be yourself and you'll get the right one :yep:
Oh and be a proper gentleman and not a ruffian. Some strange chaps believe being silly around girls attracts them :rolleyes:
Reply 4
We should form a group, haha 17 and going strong here :biggrin:
I used to be hate it kinda, cuz everyone else was in a relationship but now idrc, I mean tbh I have friends who are into me but with exams coming up I aint got time to socialize lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend. :frown:
Reply 6
loser crew..
17 is fine. I should be worrying more than you
It's ok, I'm 24 & never had a girlfriend. What you need to do is focus on developing hobbies & talking to girls more (maybe join some clubs or something?). The guys that get girlfriends tend to be confident & have a certain charm about them that draws girls in. Work on developing your personality, if you don't already work out then start going to the gym as it will improve your body & boost your confidence. Also make sure you look good, nice dress sense, hair & also smell nice.

At the end of the day though, just be yourself, don't act creepy around girls or anything, be respectful & seem interested in getting to know them, then after a certain period of time ask them out somewhere. Remember though, to always stay positive, believe in yourself & try not to let any setbacks get to you as they're part of life, if anything see them as a learning curve. I wish you all the best man! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending