The Student Room Group

Austria passes controversial new asylum law.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Multiculturalism
They are universally recognised as immoral acts. No, but they are bringing it on themselves, aren't they?

So, even though you reject punishment for these acts, you find it 'understandable' why they may be punished for it. It's good to see your 'veil' of moral goodness coming off. In reality, you're not in favour of multiculturalism but the removal of individual freedom. How hypocritical.
Original post by Aceadria
Please provide trigger warnings. Fascist for ignoring this simple fact.

My sincerest apologies good sir! sometimes my Nazi-genes are so in-grained within me that sometimes I forget that intrinsically, I am nothing but a fascist.

The original of being born white... err I mean, born a fascist.
Poor refugees I hope things get better in their country
Original post by TheSuingEU

Outside a handful of countries, nobody forces women to wear them. It is a choice.
it's always funny when common sense is branded "controversial", isn't it?
Original post by BubbleBoobies
it's always funny when common sense is branded "controversial", isn't it?

'Common sense' or just blatant racism? Fortunately, the fascists are a minority, so it is not common. Also, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, because refugees can simply go around Austria, and its not like they want to stay in Austria mostly anyway. So to call it commoon sense is an oxymoron.
'Common sense' or just blatant racism? Fortunately, the fascists are a minority, so it is not common. Also, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, because refugees can simply go around Austria, and its not like they want to stay in Austria mostly anyway. So to call it commoon sense is an oxymoron.

:lol: how is "asylum seeker" a race? this restricts asylum seekers, not a particular race. I'm sorry but people are ****ing sick to death of being called racist when they're not racist in the slightest. this really defines the culture war right now - common sense vs no sense.
Original post by BubbleBoobies
:lol: how is "asylum seeker" a race? this restricts asylum seekers, not a particular race. I'm sorry but people are ****ing sick to death of being called racist when they're not racist in the slightest. this really defines the culture war right now - common sense vs no sense.

Asylum seekers are almost entirely non-white and the vast majority muslim; strange how people are so anti-asylum seekers, but don't mind about european migration?
Asylum seekers are almost entirely non-white and the vast majority muslim; strange how people are so anti-asylum seekers, but don't mind about european migration?

what are you talking about? a *huge* reason people want to leave the EU is because we have so many eastern europeans coming here :| and they're white. and by the way, you're just advancing the "asylum seekers are always not white" stereotype - that's just tasteless and a generalisation. shame on you. how dare you make racial generalisations (etc).
Common sense' or just blatant racism? Fortunately, the fascists are a minority, so it is not common. Also, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, because refugees can simply go around Austria, and its not like they want to stay in Austria mostly anyway. So to call it commoon sense is an oxymoron
I notice that you still haven't defined "fascists"

let's start with simple questions : e.g, should we call "fascists" those who want to stone adulterers ? or, should we consider that adulterers are asking for it ?
you haven't the slightest idea of what you are talking about

arguably, the worst cases of racism in Europe are in fact against Roma people (and very few of them are Muslim) (some general info e.g. here http://socialdocumentary.net/exhibit/Aake_Ericson/2951 )

as to people not minding about immigration from Eastern Europe, you must be living on another planet
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mariachi
you haven't the slightest idea of what you are talking about

the worst cases of racism in Europe are in fact against Roma people (and very few of them are Muslim)

as to people not minding about immigration from Eastern Europe, you must be living on another planet

And actually it's the Muslims that are part of that racism against them (as I witnessed myself).

When you share the same values with people it makes life easier to co-exist together.
Multiculturalism has failed and diversity had demonstrable negative effects on society, we know this now.
Original post by Jebedee

Multiculturalism has failed and diversity had demonstrable negative effects on society, we know this now.
multiculturalism has been officially abandoned by the UK Government in 2011 http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-12371994

and quite rightly so : there should be no place in our societies for cultures which go against our basic values of secularism, parliamentary democracy, equality regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation.
They turn you into an extremist to oppose it, comparing you to none of than the Nazi's of course. Who else? But you don't see them compare Israel to Nazi's, who have immigration that is pretty much be Jewish or get out.

The anti-fa useful idiots are always there to do their best so bully and intimidate White populations from resisting their destruction. United against fascism = unite against White.

They have it into their heads it is hatred to oppose mass immigration and nothing will change their minds. They give no damn about its effects on our population, and in fact probably support the idea of White genocide as a positive thing.

So who are they to lecture us about hatred? as I said, they are the useful idiots and typically full of young cucks, social justice warriors.
(edited 7 years ago)
we are still waiting for a viable definition of "fascists" in present times

even historical "fascists" had no clear ideology, beyond extreme nationalism, the cult of violence and of a leading personality - as far as who exactly present-day fascists are, it's anybody's guess

how about "Islamists" (or "Islamo-fascists") ? most clearly, they are extreme nationalists (their nation, the Ummah, should rule the world) and as to violence, no problem; not to speak of the "Caliph"...
(edited 7 years ago)

It is not strange at all, but perfectly logical and reasonable, and ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

It is not sensible for the long term stability of our society to be endangered by the inward migration of large numbers of people who follow cultures that are so alien to our own, and who can never (if they continue to follow their avowed superstitions which run so dramatically counter to our own mores) be satisfactorily assimilated.
They are being cautious and want to protect their country and it's people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending