The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Haha i see what you mean :smile: and yeah, next time it seems sometjing is a bit dodge you know to get the hell outta there! (Urgh i really dislike creepy/perverse people)

Ikr theyll have to repeat the year about 700 times :lol: and yeah! That sounds awesome, theyll be stuck with their p45s :rofl:

They really are, im so sorry you have to put ip with such people! Haha i know where you are coming from, soon it will all be over tho!!

Indeed haha
Exactly! If theyre acting weird around me, im leaving them immedietely!
(Me too!)

Haha indeed they will! I sure hope they do too. Theyve done barely any work during the course anyway!!
Haha the p45 will suit them perfectly! If they can afford it that is!?

Yup! Thanks, its people like you who help me get through it all!!! :jumphug:
Indeed haha. I sure hope so!!!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Indeed haha
Exactly! If theyre acting weird around me, im leaving them immedietely!
(Me too!)

Haha indeed they will! I sure hope they do too. Theyve done barely any work during the course anyway!!
Haha the p45 will suit them perfectly! If they can afford it that is!?

Yup! Thanks, its people like you who help me get through it all!!! :jumphug:
Indeed haha. I sure hope so!!!

Haha yeah, there will be no 2nd chances this time around! Tho i cant see anyone else being as discustingly weird as them in the real work place.

Really? Omg theyre never pass :lol: the p45 is too good for them, they will have to go around in one of these:

Aww haha im pleased that is the case! :jumphug: i would hate to annoy you!
Haha yeah, there will be no 2nd chances this time around! Tho i cant see anyone else being as discustingly weird as them in the real work place.

Really? Omg theyre never pass :lol: the p45 is too good for them, they will have to go around in one of these:

Aww haha im pleased that is the case! :jumphug: i would hate to annoy you!

Yup!
There defo wont be anymore chances!
No me neither tbh. Ive never known people like this before!! Im shocked!

Yup! I doubt they will :lol:
Haha the p45 is Jezza's genius mind becoming practical haha :lol:
OMG! Haha, what is that thing? Havent seen that before. That would suit them perfectly!!

Aw, thats sweet!! Id hate to annoy you too!!
I really dont want to that!! :hugs:
Yup!
There defo wont be anymore chances!
No me neither tbh. Ive never known people like this before!! Im shocked!

Yup! I doubt they will :lol:
Haha the p45 is Jezza's genius mind becoming practical haha :lol:
OMG! Haha, what is that thing? Havent seen that before. That would suit them perfectly!!

Aw, thats sweet!! Id hate to annoy you too!!
I really dont want to that!! :hugs:

Haha yep! And ikr, niether have i! Its rather shocking!

Haha omg can you imagine Clarkson launching his own line of P45s :rofl: 'here we have the luxury model..... Some say..... Look at the speed!' :lol:
Its a Bond Bug (i saw it on Wheeler Dealers ages ago lol) i nearly said a fiat 500 but they wouldnt even be able to afford 1st gen (i believe it broke down a lot)

Haha aww thats okay! And of course not! :jumphug: its fun to be able to discuss Clarkson with someone (as everyone at school hates him!)
Haha yep! And ikr, niether have i! Its rather shocking!

Haha omg can you imagine Clarkson launching his own line of P45s :rofl: 'here we have the luxury model..... Some say..... Look at the speed!' :lol:
Its a Bond Bug (i saw it on Wheeler Dealers ages ago lol) i nearly said a fiat 500 but they wouldnt even be able to afford 1st gen (i believe it broke down a lot)

Haha aww thats okay! And of course not! :jumphug: its fun to be able to discuss Clarkson with someone (as everyone at school hates him!)

It sounds like a rarity, which is good!!
Its shocking indeed!!

Haha!! :rofl: That would funny but awesome!! If he actually does that then ill be amazed tbh :lol:
Hahah thats brilliant!! Some say.... This is the fastest car in the world, that can fit into an elevator haha! :lol:

Ah fair enough!! Ive never really watched wheeler dealers tbh. Ive seen various episodes though.
Nooo i like the 1st gen Fiat 500! (i wouldnt be suprised tbh, Italian reliability is usually Awes...oh wait...Terrible!)

Thats good to hear :jumphug:
Indeed it is!! Jezza is awesome!!!
It sounds like a rarity, which is good!!
Its shocking indeed!!

Haha!! :rofl: That would funny but awesome!! If he actually does that then ill be amazed tbh :lol:
Hahah thats brilliant!! Some say.... This is the fastest car in the world, that can fit into an elevator haha! :lol:

Ah fair enough!! Ive never really watched wheeler dealers tbh. Ive seen various episodes though.
Nooo i like the 1st gen Fiat 500! (i wouldnt be suprised tbh, Italian reliability is usually Awes...oh wait...Terrible!)

Thats good to hear :jumphug:
Indeed it is!! Jezza is awesome!!!

Haha yeah hopefully it will never happen again!
Ikr :rofl: the MK.2 James May version, with reduced top speed :lol: i am waiting for this day :rofl:
Omg :lol: some say..... That this is the best car i have ever designed.... And that the reliability is 10 times worse than Pergeot 101.... All we know is, its the p45!

I used to watch it quite a lot! Theyve done quite a lot of classic cars etc (Ed made me want to be a mechanic originally!) The newer ones are better as they are more humorous :lol:

Haha woopsie :tongue: hmm what is a really bad car.... citroen picasso (2002) was pretty terrible :lol: or a pergeot 206 :lol: something which has poor reliability... Omg did you hear about the new 500s having trouble getting up hills?!

Haha aww :hugs:
And ikr! I actually like him (even if he can be a bit of an idiot sometimes) he is just too funnd :awesome:
Haha yeah hopefully it will never happen again!
Ikr :rofl: the MK.2 James May version, with reduced top speed :lol: i am waiting for this day :rofl:
Omg :lol: some say..... That this is the best car i have ever designed.... And that the reliability is 10 times worse than Pergeot 101.... All we know is, its the p45!

I used to watch it quite a lot! Theyve done quite a lot of classic cars etc (Ed made me want to be a mechanic originally!) The newer ones are better as they are more humorous :lol:

Haha woopsie :tongue: hmm what is a really bad car.... citroen picasso (2002) was pretty terrible :lol: or a pergeot 206 :lol: something which has poor reliability... Omg did you hear about the new 500s having trouble getting up hills?!

Haha aww :hugs:
And ikr! I actually like him (even if he can be a bit of an idiot sometimes) he is just too funnd :awesome:

I sure hope it doesnt!!

Hahah. Imagine the speed it would go haha.
:rofl:
Hahah thats brilliant. Youre really funny!! That made me laugh big time!!

Ah ok then. Ill have to start watching it properly then i guess. Ah nice one!!
I tries to get an apprenticeship with Audi actually haha. Didnt get it though :frown:
Ah ok, ill have a look at it when i get time to!!

Hehe :tongue:
Yup that Picasso is awful!
Ah yes the 206 (people from college have got those and they both broke!! :lol: :rofl:
I did hear about that actually. Hows that even work haha?
Omg i have a Fiat! Luckily i have a Punto and dont live near any hills! :tongue:

:hugs: im glad we found each other!
I like him too! I agree he can be an idiot (hence why Chris Evans is now on Top Gear) but hes still awesome!! :biggrin:
I sure hope it doesnt!!

Hahah. Imagine the speed it would go haha.
:rofl:
Hahah thats brilliant. Youre really funny!! That made me laugh big time!!

Ah ok then. Ill have to start watching it properly then i guess. Ah nice one!!
I tries to get an apprenticeship with Audi actually haha. Didnt get it though :frown:
Ah ok, ill have a look at it when i get time to!!

Hehe :tongue:
Yup that Picasso is awful!
Ah yes the 206 (people from college have got those and they both broke!! :lol: :rofl:
I did hear about that actually. Hows that even work haha?
Omg i have a Fiat! Luckily i have a Punto and dont live near any hills! :tongue:

:hugs: im glad we found each other!
I like him too! I agree he can be an idiot (hence why Chris Evans is now on Top Gear) but hes still awesome!! :biggrin:

Haha it would probably have a top speed of 0 mph tbh (or negative mph if that was a thing :tongue:) oh and 0.5 horsepower :lol:
Haha i am glad i can make someone laugh! Tho tbh, its hard not to find a ('modified') Clarkson quote funny :rofl:

Haha yeah! And really? Omg Audi and VW are super picky tbh, most of their mechanics are like 25+ (apparantly)
Haha it really is, my dad had one for 2 weeks in 2002 and then sold it ..... Went for a nice Passat instead :lol: haha did they break on the same day?! :rofl:

Apparantly its to do with the fact that they have a 1.2 but the car computer makes it a 1.4, so you think you can go up in 3rd and you cant :lol:
The Punto is fine! Just the new 500s! :tongue:

Same actually, i dont know many people who are mad keen on cars/top gear either! :jumphug:
Haha ikr! Tho Chris Evans is an idiot too :lol: i hope Jeremy makes some guest appearances :tongue:
Haha it would probably have a top speed of 0 mph tbh (or negative mph if that was a thing :tongue:) oh and 0.5 horsepower :lol:
Haha i am glad i can make someone laugh! Tho tbh, its hard not to find a ('modified':wink: Clarkson quote funny :rofl:

Haha yeah! And really? Omg Audi and VW are super picky tbh, most of their mechanics are like 25+ (apparantly)
Haha it really is, my dad had one for 2 weeks in 2002 and then sold it ..... Went for a nice Passat instead :lol: haha did they break on the same day?! :rofl:

Apparantly its to do with the fact that they have a 1.2 but the car computer makes it a 1.4, so you think you can go up in 3rd and you cant :lol:
The Punto is fine! Just the new 500s! :tongue:

Same actually, i dont know many people who are mad keen on cars/top gear either! :jumphug:
Haha ikr! Tho Chris Evans is an idiot too :lol: i hope Jeremy makes some guest appearances :tongue:

Haha. Some say.. It only goes backwards!
Whoa thats gonna be a tough beast to tame haha. :rofl:
Youre very good at it too!
True. Clarkson is hilarious!!

Yeah they do seem really picky but then again theyre not gonna just hire anyone are they. The quality of their cars is impeccable!!
Wow mustve been bad!! Ah the Passat seems like a nice car!! They do one with an Inline 5 engine which i wouldnt mind :biggrin:
Nope. One broke down on Monday (well the most recent one was on Monday haha!)

Hmm well ill be damned!
My mum wants one of them too!
Im not sure how that works but i dont want that on any of my cars!!
Its incredibly slow though, although i went through some nice corners at 60mph today! Felt amazing!! It was on the edge! :biggrin:

I know people who like "cars" but no one who likes good cars/Top Gear!
He is an idiot!
Haha that would be awesome!!! :lol: :rofl:
Haha. Some say.. It only goes backwards!
Whoa thats gonna be a tough beast to tame haha. :rofl:
Youre very good at it too!
True. Clarkson is hilarious!!

Yeah they do seem really picky but then again theyre not gonna just hire anyone are they. The quality of their cars is impeccable!!
Wow mustve been bad!! Ah the Passat seems like a nice car!! They do one with an Inline 5 engine which i wouldnt mind :biggrin:
Nope. One broke down on Monday (well the most recent one was on Monday haha!)

Hmm well ill be damned!
My mum wants one of them too!
Im not sure how that works but i dont want that on any of my cars!!
Its incredibly slow though, although i went through some nice corners at 60mph today! Felt amazing!! It was on the edge! :biggrin:

I know people who like "cars" but no one who likes good cars/Top Gear!
He is an idiot!
Haha that would be awesome!!! :lol: :rofl:

Hahaha :lol: imagine having to reverve around corners all the time :rofl: and ikr, so wild, more wild than a Dodge Charger :tongue: Clarkson just makes me laugh, even his voice is funny :lol:

I see what you mean, tho youd have thought they would want to encourage young people! They really are fantastic!
Haha it was :lol: its not too bad, my dad had it for 12 years before buying a new one about a year ago... Oooh that sounds nice!! :biggrin:

Haha ikr! My mum was originally going to go for a 500 too, but the poor reliability put her off (its only the 500 thats bafly made tho, all of the others seem fine!) So she went for a Picanto instead :rofl:
Haha not bad!!! I hope you werent speeding :tongue: see? Cant be that slow! :biggrin:

Ohhh i see! I only know 1person who likes Top Gear and that (but they are obsessed with Mercedes!) Ikr! :rofl: cant wait for that!
Hahaha :lol: imagine having to reverve around corners all the time :rofl: and ikr, so wild, more wild than a Dodge Charger :tongue: Clarkson just makes me laugh, even his voice is funny :lol:

I see what you mean, tho youd have thought they would want to encourage young people! They really are fantastic!
Haha it was :lol: its not too bad, my dad had it for 12 years before buying a new one about a year ago... Oooh that sounds nice!! :biggrin:

Haha ikr! My mum was originally going to go for a 500 too, but the poor reliability put her off (its only the 500 thats bafly made tho, all of the others seem fine!) So she went for a Picanto instead :rofl:
Haha not bad!!! I hope you werent speeding :tongue: see? Cant be that slow! :biggrin:

Ohhh i see! I only know 1person who likes Top Gear and that (but they are obsessed with Mercedes!) Ikr! :rofl: cant wait for that!

Argh that would be sooo annoying!! Haha indeed it would be!
I actually saw a bright yellow challenger earlier!! Was very nice indeed!!
Indeed! I love the say he says things too!! :lol:

Indeed. But i guess not! Its unfortunate but thats how things go! Cant fault them really!
Super reliable then! They do look super nice (the new ones! :biggrin: )!!
Yup! It sounds great too! :biggrin:

Haha! They do seem quite popular cars the 500! Yeah that makes sense tbh!
Ive had no issues with mine yet. Ill need a new exhaust pipe soon though as mine is badly rusted! :frown:
Nope wasnt speeding! Limit was 60 there and its glorious!! :tongue:
Well 0-60 takes a whopping 14 seconds!!! Top Speed = 96mph from a 65bhp engine! Its quite slow! :rofl:

The people i know are the college people and my dad/his friend too!
Wow only 1! Damn Mercedes! Theyre annoying atm! Theyre winning all the F1 races! :frown:
I bet thats not gonna end well!! :lol: :rofl:
:biggrin:
Your avatar is very colorful and i like it!

Oh thanks :h: sorry I didn't reply
It's by Svenja Jodicke if you wanted to know :smile:
Original post by Bubblewrap167
Oh thanks :h: sorry I didn't reply
It's by Svenja Jodicke if you wanted to know :smile:

No Worries! Its ok!
Ah nice thanks!! :h:
Argh that would be sooo annoying!! Haha indeed it would be!
I actually saw a bright yellow challenger earlier!! Was very nice indeed!!
Indeed! I love the say he says things too!! :lol:

Indeed. But i guess not! Its unfortunate but thats how things go! Cant fault them really!
Super reliable then! They do look super nice (the new ones! :biggrin: )!!
Yup! It sounds great too! :biggrin:

Haha! They do seem quite popular cars the 500! Yeah that makes sense tbh!
Ive had no issues with mine yet. Ill need a new exhaust pipe soon though as mine is badly rusted! :frown:
Nope wasnt speeding! Limit was 60 there and its glorious!! :tongue:
Well 0-60 takes a whopping 14 seconds!!! Top Speed = 96mph from a 65bhp engine! Its quite slow! :rofl:

The people i know are the college people and my dad/his friend too!
Wow only 1! Damn Mercedes! Theyre annoying atm! Theyre winning all the F1 races! :frown:
I bet thats not gonna end well!! :lol: :rofl:

Haha ikr :lol: and oooh really? Nice!! Haha so funny :rofl:
Haha thats very true actually! (And they do dont they?!) The offroader 'alltrack' passat seems quite nice too
They really are! Loads of people have 500s at school! (Theyre all white as well :lol:) ahh thats good to hear! And ah no! Thats not too bad to fix tho (thank goodness!)

Ohh right i see, thats okay then :tongue: 14 isnt bad at all! My mums old Urban Fox did 0-60 in 18 :lol: Hammond did a review of it years ago and said how plasticy it was inside :lol:
Thats a decent top speed tho! I wouldnt complain!

Ahhh i see! And ikr!!! My dad is always like 'why do Mercedes have to be so good at F1' :lol:
Haha ikr :lol: and oooh really? Nice!! Haha so funny :rofl:
Haha thats very true actually! (And they do dont they?!) The offroader 'alltrack' passat seems quite nice too
They really are! Loads of people have 500s at school! (Theyre all white as well :lol:) ahh thats good to hear! And ah no! Thats not too bad to fix tho (thank goodness!)

Ohh right i see, thats okay then :tongue: 14 isnt bad at all! My mums old Urban Fox did 0-60 in 18 :lol: Hammond did a review of it years ago and said how plasticy it was inside :lol:
Thats a decent top speed tho! I wouldnt complain!

Ahhh i see! And ikr!!! My dad is always like 'why do Mercedes have to be so good at F1' :lol:

Haha we'd all spin out all the time haha. :lol:
Yup i did indeed, from a distance though.
Indeed it is! (I think so). Yes it does look rather nice actually!
500's are everywhere nowadays! Haha white is a popular car color i guess :lol:
Indeed it is! Ah thats good news! I could punch a hole through it currently tbh :/

Yup haha :tongue: Wow thats really slow! Mh colllege friend (the one who left) had one of those. It was really plasticy and slow!
Ive been watching drag racing recently and the cars do 0-300mph in 3.7 seconds!!!!
0-60 =0.5 seconds! Theyre bloody quick!
Therefore 96 is slow to me.

Haha its really irritating! I want someone else to win for once!
Theyre likely to win the race tomorrow too :frown:
Hey everyone. I promise my next post wont be as recent but i wanted this one to be posted now.

A quick thanks to everyone who has read and commented on my blog so far and i hope you continue to enjoy it.From what ive heard, a lot of people found the previous post a bit saddening. However theres still more to come on that subject.

Thats enough from me and theres good reason! Ive recieved a request to do a guest post on bullying by @Leviathan1741 (theyre ok with being named) a user ive been chatting with for a while now!! So its over to them with their experiences in High School

The bullying I have experienced mainly occurred in high school. The first type of bullying that I experienced was bullying via intimidation, rather than verbal or physical harassment. There was a group of girls in the year above me, who, for whatever reason, would hang out in the girl’s toilets, so that I’d often encounter them whenever I went in there. Being a very shy and reserved student, I made for an easy target, and the girls would regularly make me uncomfortable in different ways, for example by giving me disgusted looks whenever they saw me, sitting on the floor and then making rude comments when I stepped over them, and deliberately putting their bags on the sinks, then whispering to each other when I asked them to move them. On one occasion they even went so far as to put soap all over the handle of the door to the toilets, so that when I went to leave, I got soap all over my hands, which I couldn't wash off because by that time, the girls had moved and were sitting in the way on top of the sinks!

I actually recognised one of the girls in the group, as she’d gone to the same primary school as me. I have no idea why she had taken to intimidating me, because as far as I know, I never did anything to her in primary school which would warrant that sort of treatment. I told my mum that she and her friends were intimidating me, and she got in touch with my head of year. Unfortunately though, my head of year was completely useless. He called a meeting with me and the girl I recognised, made her apologise to me, and then sent her on her way. Surprisingly, that seemed to put a stop to her intimidation, but not to her friends. Things got so bad that I almost became too afraid to go into the toilets at all, but obviously I had little choice. Eventually though, the group of girls left the school, and I could finally go to the bathroom in peace!

The other type of bullying I experienced during high school was more verbal, but this time it was certain classmates who were responsible. Because I was so shy, I rarely spoke in lessons, and would generally only speak if I was directly asked a question by my teachers. My classmates knew I was quiet, but some of them decided to take advantage of that fact. They would often try to annoy me by taking my pens or books and not giving them back until I spoke or said a certain phrase (which was often rude!), and asked me questions like “Do you EVER talk?” and “What’s the matter? How come you never say anything?” It was this aspect of their bullying which irritated and upset me most. I thought, why can’t they just leave me alone? Why do they care if I don’t talk?

The way I dealt with them was by asking my teachers if I could move seats, so that I no longer had to sit near them. This worked in the majority of my classes, but there were still a couple of people who just wouldn’t stop picking on me. I didn’t think there was a whole lot more I could do, I didn’t want to risk making things worse by making a big fuss. In the end, I simply decided to ignore their teasing and deprive them of the reaction that they wanted.

If you’re currently experiencing bullying, then please remember that you’re not alone, even if it seems like no one else is suffering the same treatment. Make sure to tell your parents or whoever is looking after you so that they are aware of it, and try to get in touch with someone such as your head of year, and inform them of what is going on. You don’t have to suffer in silence, so don’t be afraid to say something, no matter how insignificant or unsolvable your problems may seem.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
As usual , an amazing post :h:

I am so sorry to what happened to the guest :frown: I am glad they feel better now and it's over :hugs:

Bullying is such a curse , I hate bullies so much. You guys are amazing, just never let them get you down. Never. EVER.

Thanks for the post :h:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
As usual , an amazing post :h:

I am so sorry to what happened to the guest :frown: I am glad they feel better now and it's over :hugs:

Bullying is such a curse , I hate bullies so much. You guys are amazing, just never let them get you down. Never. EVER.

Thanks for the post :h:

Spoiler

Its a great post by them!

Indeed! Me too! Theyre a lot happier now after it all!

It is indeed! I hate bullies too!
Why thankyou! Its hard but we do our best!!

Its fine! I wanted to add a guest post and they requested one so it all worked out!

Spoiler

I was thinking of starting my own blog about my struggles with OCD, BDD, panic disorder and agoraphobia but everyone already knows my story through the MHSS :laugh:

------
Good read btw! :smile:
Wow, this is great! It is well written and very inspirational. I'm keen on reading your next blog. Great work! :h:

Latest