The Student Room Group

gp practice question

hi everyone im just wondering if gp receptionists have access to change information on your medical records as i think my gps receptionist has done this
Original post by biggazza5
hi everyone im just wondering if gp receptionists have access to change information on your medical records as i think my gps receptionist has done this

Err don't think they shouldn't be changing medical records... But if they change contact details and stuff like that with your permission that's okay...
Reply 2
Original post by Little Popcorns
Err don't think they shouldn't be changing medical records... But if they change contact details and stuff like that with your permission that's okay...

theres a prescription on there which is not mine and the army now wont let me go back in is there any you know i can get this taken off even if i change my gp practice
Original post by biggazza5
theres a prescription on there which is not mine and the army now wont let me go back in is there any you know i can get this taken off even if i change my gp practice
Sounds dodgy. You need to speak to the receptionist and explain what's happened. What was the prescription for?

Quick Reply

Latest