The Student Room Group

Have you ever broken a bone?

With how clumsy i am it feels like a miracle that the worst i've done is manage to sprain my neck and get tendinitis in my knee.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by claireestelle
With how clumsy i am it feels like a miracle that the worst i've done is manage to sprain my neck and get tendinitis in my knee.

Lol When I was 5 I sprained my neck as well, I backflipped off a mattress outside with no hands and landed in the dumbest way, had to wear a brace and all lol
People should watch their kids haha

Only nose bone broken from a headbutt
Finger fractured from a playground rugby match
Loads of fractures from sport, no breaks
No:u:
My doctor broke my bones in my back though for an operation:tongue:
Original post by 0to100
Lol When I was 5 I sprained my neck as well, I backflipped off a mattress outside with no hands and landed in the dumbest way, had to wear a brace and all lol
People should watch their kids haha

Only nose bone broken from a headbutt

I luckily escaped the brace but had to spend a week stuck on the sofa instead, your story is much cooler than mine, all i did was swing on my chair and fall backwards off it. Did you headbutt another person?:P
I broke the humerus bone in my arm when I was in year nine from falling off a horse.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
No:u:
My doctor broke my bones in my back though for an operation:tongue:

That must have been incredibly uncomfortable when you woke up.
I want to, to see what its like
I luckily escaped the brace but had to spend a week stuck on the sofa instead, your story is much cooler than mine, all i did was swing on my chair and fall backwards off it. Did you headbutt another person?:P

My memory of that time is vague but I just remember not being able to leave my bed. I had a surgery around that young as well so Idk if I needed medicine and a drip for that or the sprain lol the memories overlap.
Lmao why would you swing, bless ya
Haha no I was chokeholding them and they bumped their head back and cracked my nose
My wrist.

Spoiler

I tripped over on holiday and fell forwards.
That must have been incredibly uncomfortable when you woke up.

It was but i was on morphine to numb the pain as well as various painkillers :smile:
Just 2 ribs, my scapular, clavicle and a couple of vertebrae
Original post by 0to100

Lmao why would you swing, bless ya

I gained the injury in a year 4 geography lesson, i was simply bored so was very fidgety.
Just ribs! Hurt like ****ing hell.
broken none :smile:
Reply 14
Luckily never!!

snapping boners is funny
Reply 16
Original post by Prince_fancybum

You being serious? Wow!!!!

EDIT: just realised your username :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Prince_fancybum

Did you get run over by a rubbish truck? :\
Reply 18
I haven't broken any myself but I've broken someone else's, if that counts. :redface:
Reply 19
why would u break a bone when everything is already broken inside?

@defenestrated

Quick Reply

Latest