The Student Room Group

What do you do on Friday Nights?!

Scroll to see replies

Stay at school till 5 30 then to orchestra from 6 30 to 9 15 😂
Original post by Matrix123
I'm pretty sure we've talked about this before... thought we agreed that you're clever at essay based subjects :yep: Yeah, we really should follow their example but that probably won't happen soon - well, not for me at least :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha well okay! :biggrin: and we should, but I cannot stay away considering it is easy to use and how many free periods in school I have... plus when I am unable to sleep, most people are in the same boat and yeah you got those questions right! :tongue:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Netflix and chill! :biggrin:

Something like that haha ! Although I watch it alone in my bedroom rather than with a bf... :colondollar:
Original post by Rhythmical
Haha well okay! :biggrin: and we should, but I cannot stay away considering it is easy to use and how many free periods in school I have... plus when I am unable to sleep, most people are in the same boat and yeah you got those questions right! :tongue:

Yup :h: Yeah, and it always manages to cheer me up too :yep: Hahaha I basically had those questions answered for me on Tuesday and Wednesday on the radio :tongue:
Original post by evalilyXOX
Something like that haha ! Although I watch it alone in my bedroom rather than with a bf... :colondollar:

LOL! Ok, I understand! :biggrin:
Yup :h: Yeah, and it always manages to cheer me up too :yep: Hahaha I basically had those questions answered for me on Tuesday and Wednesday on the radio :tongue:

Yeah threads on here make me laugh at how stupid and funny they are. And ooh what did you listen to?
Yeah threads on here make me laugh at how stupid and funny they are. And ooh what did you listen to?

Heart :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
LOL! Ok, I understand! :biggrin:

The problems of being single haha ! :tongue:

Drake and Zara Larsson came up?!
Drake and Zara Larsson came up?!

Oh on Tuesday it was Capital and Larsson came up then there was a vodaphone advert on heart where it said he's been no.1 for 3 weeks now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by CleverSquirrel
The title speaks itself :jive:

Normally I go straight into bed after-school, snuggle up and watch TV and films till really late! Yes I know, not your typical 19 year old girl who goes out and party's all night long but still, it's what I do best!

So tell me TSRians, what do YOU do?! :smile:

What, from 4 to late at night? Are you an invalid?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Play Neopets . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile
eat a whole pack of mentos apparently
Oh on Tuesday it was Capital and Larsson came up then there was a vodaphone advert on heart where it said he's been no.1 for 3 weeks now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Makes sense! Heart just repeat the same music all the time and whatever is new to them, was released like months ago on other radio stations.
I don't really do much with my Friday nights as most it's a movie depending if there's a movie that I want to watch, while others it's reading a book or listening to music
Original post by RobML
What, from 4 to late at night? Are you an invalid?

Posted from TSR Mobile

'Are you on the T4 euthanasia programme, because i'm going to put you too sleep tonight'
Makes sense! Heart just repeat the same music all the time and whatever is new to them, was released like months ago on other radio stations.

Haha yup
Help run a cadet group, cus I'm cool :P
Haha yup

Adele repeated so much I had to close my ears every time I heard it if someone had the station on.
Watch my favorite series, then sleep. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest