It snowed today.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Hydeman
Wow... You shameless Islamophobe. :lol:

Spoiler

I'm a Muslim I can say it :u: nothing islamophobic about the pun

Spoiler

I prefer it when it snows rather than being really sunny as then it is easier to study and not feel jealous of those out having fun in the sun :smile:
Original post by ZuluK
I'm a Muslim I can say it :u: nothing islamophobic about the pun

Spoiler

I wanna be able to say it too, though. :frown: It sounds like just like the kind of icebreaker one should use in a conversation with the local imam. :mwuaha:
Reply 83
Original post by Hydeman
I wanna be able to say it too, though. :frown: It sounds like just like the kind of icebreaker one should use in a conversation with the local imam. :mwuaha:

Convert to Islam and then you can say it! :colone:

Was that an accident pun? :teehee: that emoji is not very ice is it?
Original post by ZuluK
Convert to Islam and then you can say it! :colone:

That would be the opposite of progress though. :sad: Maybe I can get a permit or something...

Was that an accident pun? :teehee: that emoji is not very ice is it?

So it seems. :teehee: And of course, it's not meant to be very ice, it's meant to be very icebreaker. :wink:
Reply 85
Original post by Hydeman
That would be the opposite of progress though. :sad: Maybe I can get a permit or something...

So it seems. :teehee: And of course, it's not meant to be very ice, it's meant to be very icebreaker. :wink:

Meh... Convert and you'll get to talk to any imam you want and joke all you want and that'll be the bomb :teehee:

:lol: no need to be so frosty towards us Mr Hydie :wink:
Reply 86
I woke up and there was snow on the ground. For a second i thought I was back in January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao thats pretty funny, good'ol British weather for ya :wink: I love blighty xD rofl lmao

Quick Reply

Latest