The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brainhuman
The way you talk about the whole issue, reeks off regurgitation of the fear-mongering that all the people coming are economics migrants rather than refugees. And that they are all accepted in Germany and that they all follow Angie's call.

That is not true.

So I ask you again, can you tell me the process of asylum seeking in Germany? Have you googled it in the meantime so you can say you knew it all along? Because if you don't, don't you think it's a bit presumptuous to be talking as an authority about the subject the way you are?

You are DOING IT AGAIN. Avoiding questions,... blowing empty hot air and firing accusations and criticism straight from your SJW emotion and fee fees gun, without actually refuting my arguments, or even putting forward your own outside of "Hey wouldn't you like to live in Germany and better your life"
Original post by BaconandSauce
And who pays for that?

Cash flow is cyclical, spend, invest and reap the profit margin.
Original post by Vinny1900
We just need to make more school places, more doctors and more housing. There is plenty of greenbelt land to build new skyscrapers on.

No why should we, give up your house if you want them you take them on. Or maybe they could live in Poland as I hear there is lots of empty houses and spare school places.

I am sorry to tell you but you live in a dream world, you give up your house ect do it if you care so much.

But who's money are you going to spend to start with?

Given we are currently expressing a massive austerity drive where is the money going to come from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_government_austerity_programme
Original post by the IT MAN
No why should we, give up your house if you want them you take them on. Or maybe they could live in Poland as I hear there is lots of empty houses and spare school places.

Because the UK took part in the war, that's what caused them to lose their country and civilisation. US did most of it, UK and Europe played a small part, and now they're all descending into Europe because they have no where to go.

Given we are currently expressing a massive austerity drive where is the money going to come from?

Oh wait I just remembered money actuality grows on tress :smile:
Because the UK took part in the war, that's what caused them to lose their country and civilisation. US did most of it, UK and Europe played a small part, and now they're all descending into Europe because they have no where to go.

Ermm Asia, Dubai, Kuwait ect.....

The investors will have to risk their capital to see a return, that would incentivize them to make the investment in the first place. Is your problem economic or do you just not want a lot of non-whites here?
The investors will have to risk their capital to see a return, that would incentivize them to make the investment in the first place. Is your problem economic or do you just not want a lot of non-whites here?

Hear we go play the racist card, dose the truth hurt or something can you not handle it.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
You are DOING IT AGAIN. Avoiding questions,... blowing empty hot air and firing accusations and criticism straight from your SJW emotion and fee fees gun, without actually refuting my arguments, or even putting forward your own outside of "Hey wouldn't you like to live in Germany and better your life"

Avoiding questions?

Are you one of the people that projects? You see what you are doing wrong and accuse the other of it? I am still waiting on your answer to my questions. Since you seem completely unable to answer them, I will just wait knowing you got nada.

Again what investors?

It's not our problem 'economically' as we are poor enough that we need austerity measures in place

I'll ignore the slur but if that's you reply I will ignore you as it seems you have nothing but empty and racist rhetoric.

Come on though this is your idea so expand on it

Where is the Money going to come from?
What drug do you take what ever is I would love to take it so I can forget about reality and live in namby pamby world for just one day and see what is is like.

It's called NZT.
It's called NZT.

I take a drug called the TRUTH you shoud try it :smile:
Hear we go play the racist card, dose the truth hurt or something can you not handle it.

Here* https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

You would love it.
Here* https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

You would love it.

Do you????
Ermm Asia, Dubai, Kuwait ect.....

Europe and America are highly promoted among the migrants, that is the perception of the developed countries, it is rich and generous, it has welfare for the disadvantaged and they are humanitarians because of the moral high ground they take on the international stage about human rights abuses. Europe and America just love moralizing about human rights abuses in other countries, it is not their fault that desperate migrants think the developed western nations are a maternal force for the disadvantaged populations.
borders.
I take a drug called the TRUTH you shoud try it :smile:

I think your truth dealer extends his product. Be careful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending