The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd put my cat higher up than most people I know on the list of living things I give a toss about. On the other hand, in all honesty I don't really care about some wild animal being poached halfway across the world.
Original post by Youngmetro
wtf why you confusing me like this at this time at night?

I might ask you the same question :u:
Original post by TercioOfParma
I might ask you the same question :u:

man, im going to sleep
Original post by TercioOfParma
If you think what I am saying is stupid, sit a jack russel down and try to teach it the law.

That is probably the dullest thing you've said :redface: What has understanding the law got to do with sentience?
Original post by Twinpeaks
That is probably the dullest thing you've said :redface: What has understanding the law got to do with sentience?

Nothing. However, my point is that the idea that we should treat animals in the same way as people with regards to doing wrong is silly.

Yeah, very stupid thing to say. Didn't even read the post. I thought he was responding to me. I think i'm going to go to bed now.
Reply 85
Original post by intelligent con
Seriously so many people constantly whine in this country about lions or elephants being killed yet don't care about the plight of the refugees in calais. I hate to break it to you but these animals are just that, animals, they aren't nice cuddly friends and would likely kill you if they got the chance. The reason poachers don't feel guilty is because these animals destroy their lands and kill their people. I'm fed up with this colonial attitude towards other countries treatment of animals from your cozy home in the west, get some perspective please instead of believing PETA PROPAGANDA

Prreeeeaaach. Dressing up their cats, snogging their dogs (WELP) and ish. They be scared of blacks and asians yet not be scared of getting lungworm ffs.
Original post by intelligent con
Seriously so many people constantly whine in this country about lions or elephants being killed yet don't care about the plight of the refugees in calais. I hate to break it to you but these animals are just that, animals, they aren't nice cuddly friends and would likely kill you if they got the chance. The reason poachers don't feel guilty is because these animals destroy their lands and kill their people. I'm fed up with this colonial attitude towards other countries treatment of animals from your cozy home in the west, get some perspective please instead of believing PETA PROPAGANDA
I've always wondered about that ! I told my folks back home the same thing and they couldn't stop laughing
Original post by Prince_fancybum
What sort of chickens do you keep

i dont know, hens? i got 12 red ones and 1 white one

Latest