The Student Room Group

Where to start looking for London accommodation

Hi guys, I know this no doubt gets asked a lot!

I've just been offered a funded PhD position at City University and need to start looking for housing. What are some good websites for me to start my hunt?

...really not looking forward to this process because I wish the PhD funding was a few thousand pounds more.
Use Pads for students , they helped me get a place quick , service is pretty good too . Good luck :smile:
Original post by 1775339
Hi guys, I know this no doubt gets asked a lot!

I've just been offered a funded PhD position at City University and need to start looking for housing. What are some good websites for me to start my hunt?

...really not looking forward to this process because I wish the PhD funding was a few thousand pounds more.

Hi there,I have a classic studio room at Liberty Living House on Sebastian St. I am currently looking for a replacement tenant for my room. It is a 3 minute walk from City University London. The rent is £265 per week. The contract is for 51 weeks (September 2016 to End of August 2017). However, the next tenant need only pay for the room from the day they check in. The payments can be made in 3 installments provided you have a UK guarantor. The building has a laundry mat on the basement floor and tenants get access to an off-site gym. My room has a fairly big window and is on the top floor of the building. If you are interested in the room, would like to see it or have any questions, please PM me ASAP. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending