The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
:lol: I miss coke... Stopped drinking it and it's been 3 days. :frown: Lol for breakfast?

Aw awesome. Haha seeing my mates ends up being the highlight. Um... Just revision and such and saw some mates for a few hours for some downtime :biggrin:

Haha I'm used to it... :redface: If I sleep for more than 3 hours I get groggy. How much sleep do you get?

Sure, coke goes with everything :biggrin: OMD 3 days, too long!!

That's nuts :eek: 6-7 hours is the sweet spot for me. Any less and I can't function properly, any more and I get groggy.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Sure, coke goes with everything :biggrin: OMD 3 days, too long!!

That's nuts :eek: 6-7 hours is the sweet spot for me. Any less and I can't function properly, any more and I get groggy.

I know right.. I was shaking on the first day sighting it. I used to have 2 cans a day then dropped to 1 and now am tryna cut it out and have it once a week. :frown: I miss it so badly.

:lol: nuts lol. The last time I had 6 hours sleep was 2 years ago. The good days :colondollar:. Lol how do you even get sleep fitted in when you're working out? Lol
Original post by ZuluK
Loool not lazy but lucky as **** man! Bloody hell :lol: I have work in 4 hours :colonhash:
swrrrr ? rahhh u might aswell get yourself some nescafe and chill, better yet have a cold shower so you dont get tired throughout the day
I went on a date with a girl a week ago, it went pretty well so I asked her if she wanted to come back with me to my pad, she enthusiastically said YES! So I took her to my car, opened up the boot and took out my Pukka Pad Refill, 360 pages of premium quality writing paper... she seemed disappointed and she never called me back :frown:.
Original post by WoodyMKC
If it's a good movie I'll stay awake to watch it though :frown:
ahh my bad loool. what about exercising? that'll make you tired
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Well ****ing done please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! :biggrin:
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
swrrrr ? rahhh u might aswell get yourself some nescafe and chill, better yet have a cold shower so you dont get tired throughout the day

Hahaha nope! Time for a bath me thinks :h: a bath puts me to sleep for half hour or so I've realised lol
And you should sleep :redface:

Original post by John55
I went on a date with a girl a week ago, it went pretty well so I asked her if she wanted to come back with me to my pad, she enthusiastically said YES! So I took her to my car, opened up the boot and took out my Pukka Pad Refill, 360 pages of premium quality writing paper... she seemed disappointed and she never called me back :frown:.

:rofl: Loool

And you appear when I'm leaving! Damn :frown:
Original post by John55
looooool wtf
Original post by ZuluK
Hahaha nope! Time for a bath me thinks :h: a bath puts me to sleep for half hour or so I've realised lol
And you should sleep :redface:

:rofl: Loool

And you appear when I'm leaving! Damn :frown:

If you have too many baths, you'll turn into a bath! :eek:

Spoiler

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
looooool wtf

What can I say? I suck at dating... :sigh:
Original post by Impressive

...I always win :colone:
Original post by John55

7:12
So it's 7.48 and I still haven't slept. Looks like it'll be tonight when I actually get to sleep :s-smilie:
Urgh I feel rubbish today
Original post by John55

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just woke up at 20.18 :frown:
Haven't been asleep for 39 1/2 hours :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK

You know what I'm gonna say...

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

Damn it!!! Hate how since accidentally posting as anonymous, it always defaults to anon..!!! :angry:

You know what I'm gonna say...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest