The Student Room Group

Girls: Have you got your prom dress yet?

I haven't and all my friends have already!!
Original post by missdiorxx
I haven't and all my friends have already!!

yeah i brought mine in Feb!! Thought i'll buy it before exams start!!!

what kind of dress are you looking for?!
Yes, I think it looks like Cinderella's dress which is why I love it.

(edited 7 years ago)
I got mine last month, it's getting altered now and I won't get it until June. Go to the website musesdesses in the uk site, they have massive discounts and the dresses are such good quality

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Platopus

omg i love it!!!
it's sooooo pretty!!!!!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1462023741.941642.jpg this is my dress on the right, in the middle row x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
omg i love it!!!
it's sooooo pretty!!!!!

Thank you! I always wanted a "princess dress" haha
Reply 7

Oh my gosh! That looks gorgeous! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in it! :smile:
ain't nobody got time for a prom dress

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by Jodie_mort
I got mine last month, it's getting altered now and I won't get it until June. Go to the website musesdesses in the uk site, they have massive discounts and the dresses are such good quality

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! I've had a look on their website - what dress size did you get? (sorry if it's a personal question - but I'm really small and I'd want to know if a size 6 would fit me fine) and how long did it take for your dress to come?
Cool! I've had a look on their website - what dress size did you get? (sorry if it's a personal question - but I'm really small and I'd want to know if a size 6 would fit me fine) and how long did it take for your dress to come?

It came a few weeks before it was due to come maybe like 5 weeks? But it depends when you want it delivered. and it usually comes early. Just look on the size guide but I would recommend you getting it altered as all dresses are way to long. I ordered a size 12 because of my wide hips and it was perfect except from it being super long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my gosh! That looks gorgeous! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in it! :smile:

Thank you :smile: hope you find your perfect dress. ASOS is great, by the way.
Yes! Very pleased :-)
Reply 13
Original post by saladays
Yes! Very pleased :-)

I'm so jealous that looks gorgeous!
I'm so jealous that looks gorgeous!

Awww, thank you :-)
Reply 15
Prom already occurred in America (so yes, I got mine, lol), and I HIGHLY recommend you buy yours soon!
Hey,
I know this is a bit early, but I'm in Year 9 and I've got Prom in two years obviously lol
But I was wondering if any petite girls, like me (a bit under 5") are wearing?
Like I think I would want to wear a floor length gown but they are soooo long
and how much are you guys spending on buying dresses?

That dress is so gorgeous I'm sure it will look fab on you. Where did you get it from? I've been looking on asos, missguided, lipsy... but still haven't found the right dress :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by reinaadira
Hey,
I know this is a bit early, but I'm in Year 9 and I've got Prom in two years obviously lol
But I was wondering if any petite girls, like me (a bit under 5":wink: are wearing?
Like I think I would want to wear a floor length gown but they are soooo long
and how much are you guys spending on buying dresses?

Hey, I'm 4'11 and I'm hoping to get a long dress too. You could always get it altered as that's what I'm going to probably have to do - I'll send you a message when I get my dress and I'll let you know whether it's too long or I need it altered or whatever :smile:
Original post by fudgeltwattle
That dress is so gorgeous I'm sure it will look fab on you. Where did you get it from? I've been looking on asos, missguided, lipsy... but still haven't found the right dress :frown:

Got it from ASOS. I managed to snag the last size 6 - think they're all sold out in sizes below 12 now but they may have got new stock in so its worth checking anyway. I had to trawl hundreds of websites before finding my perfect dress! I'm sure you will find yours soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending