The Student Room Group

Dont want to talk about my crush ?

I like a girl at work and we have been talking now. However for this girl for some reason I am so reluctant in telling peole about the situation, previously nearly with every girl despite what happend however small or big I would tell my friends. Now for this girl only one or two people know about it.

For some reason I dont understand why but I just want to remain quiet untill something actually happens like a date.

Does anyone else feel like this ?
Reply 1
PS I find myself trying to not get attatched to her, like if I hear a 'crush' type song on the radio, ill put something else on because I know i'll end up thinking about her.
OMG! I totally get you...I feel like that sometimes, so I keep quite about certain stuff to certain people..
Don't talk to anyone about it unless something happens between you two. If it goes wrong you just set yourself up for disappointment/awkwardness later.
Reply 4
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
OMG! I totally get you...I feel like that sometimes, so I keep quite about certain stuff to certain people..

Instead of listenting to music I look at like relationship quotes is that weird ? Does anyone else do that lol
Original post by Anonymous
Instead of listenting to music I look at like relationship quotes is that weird ? Does anyone else do that lol

LOL-that's what I am doing right now....life goals...
I like a girl at work and we have been talking now. However for this girl for some reason I am so reluctant in telling peole about the situation, previously nearly with every girl despite what happend however small or big I would tell my friends. Now for this girl only one or two people know about it.

For some reason I dont understand why but I just want to remain quiet untill something actually happens like a date.

you don't want to talk about your crush yet you're telling the whole of tsr?

Reply 7
Original post by thefatone

He is anonymous on TSR lol.
Reply 8

I meant telling actual people. Plus im on anon. I dont think you understood my question.
I meant telling actual people. Plus im on anon. I dont think you understood my question.

i see byut you're still willing to let it out to the whole interwebs?
rekt

Original post by chikane
He is anonymous on TSR lol.

rekt
i see byut you're still willing to let it out to the whole interwebs?

What have I said in relation to her ?

you have a crush on her

you have a crush on her

weebs
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
weebs

???????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
you have a crush on her

He is on anonymous and its different he might not want to talk to his friends but sometimes its easier to talk on here.
If i had a crush on someone i don't think i would talk to my friends as they wouldn't be understanding so i think i would do the same by asking on here.

Yes when i have a crush i don't share it with anyone.
Original post by chikane
He is on anonymous and its different he might not want to talk to his friends but sometimes its easier to talk on here.
If i had a crush on someone i don't think i would talk to my friends as they wouldn't be understanding so i think i would do the same by asking on here.

fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest