The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

BSc Management 2016 - Offer Holders

Hello,

I am an offer holder for Management at City Uni of London (Cass Business School) and I would like to know my classmates, so if you are thinking to firm it, why dont we start a conversation and get to know each other? :smile: :smile:
Reply 1
What are your entry requirements?
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Vish197
What are your entry requirements?

To get three A's . what about you? and maths are required
Reply 3
Original post by leftchr
To get three A's . what about you? and maths are required

I've firmed to study Economics at City however I'm looking to apply for management through adjustment if I do better than expected.
Reply 4
Original post by Vish197
I've firmed to study Economics at City however I'm looking to apply for management through adjustment if I do better than expected.

wishing you the best . :smile:

good luck :smile: do you like the course?
Reply 5
Original post by leftchr
wishing you the best . :smile:

good luck :smile: do you like the course?

Thank you, you too.

The best part about the course is that it looks enjoyable with a mix of quantitative and qualtitative modules.
Reply 6
Original post by Vish197
Thank you, you too.

The best part about the course is that it looks enjoyable with a mix of quantitative and qualtitative modules.

Thank you! :smile:

Yeah! That is why I like it too. I mean it can let you have a social life but it is not a piece of cake! I think it is the perfect course for me! Not too hard not too easy. Plus, there is a placement year! Which it makes it even better! :smile:
Reply 7
What subjects are you studying and what are your predicted grades?
Reply 8
Original post by Vish197
What subjects are you studying and what are your predicted grades?

Mathematics , Further Mathematics , Economics.

A*AA
You?
Reply 9
Maths, Geography, Biology

A* A* C
Reply 10
Original post by Vish197
Maths, Geography, Biology

A* A* C

Why are you doing Biology, since you are going economics or management ? :P
Reply 11
Sixth Form never offered Economics A level...to be honest Biology was a massive waste of an A level haha
Reply 12
Oh I see... but you make your life so difficult.. biology it is just arghhh unbearble xD
Reply 13
I am a first year BSc management student at city so I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by r-t
I am a first year BSc management student at city so I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! Can i personal message you?
Reply 15
Original post by leftchr
Hello! Can i personal message you?

Yes sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by r-t

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do the Cass Business school go into clearing? How lenient are the Cass Business school with entry requirements? Do they take on students with AAB?
Reply 17
Original post by Vish197
Do the Cass Business school go into clearing? How lenient are the Cass Business school with entry requirements? Do they take on students with AAB?

Well I applied to Cass through adjustment (opposite of clearing). I got in with ABB. Would you not qualify for adjustment rather than clearing. Do you do maths as one of your A-levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by r-t
Well I applied to Cass through adjustment (opposite of clearing). I got in with ABB. Would you not qualify for adjustment rather than clearing. Do you do maths as one of your A-levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile

May I personal message you too?
Reply 19
Original post by Vish197
May I personal message you too?

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending