The Student Room Group

Whats this movie

So there's this trailer I've seen ages ago and I dont remember the movie title and I want to watch it.
Basically it involves a countdown clock timer which can tell when the next disaster is going to happen.

This is vague I'm sorry 😂.
The only one that comes to my mind is Hunger Games Catching fire, where the arena was like a clock where a different disaster occurred at a set time?
:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Xpressional
The only one that comes to my mind is Hunger Games Catching fire, where the arena was like a clock where a different disaster occurred at a set time?
:smile:

Oh noo its older than The Hunger Games and probably less well known.
Reply 3
Final destination?
The Purge: Anarchy?
Reply 5
Original post by Han-
Final destination?

Original post by RezzBerry
The Purge: Anarchy?

Nope although I've seen both these movies. Well the whole series of final destination 😂.
Reply 6
Knowing (2009) ?
Original post by RiahDawson
So there's this trailer I've seen ages ago and I dont remember the movie title and I want to watch it.
Basically it involves a countdown clock timer which can tell when the next disaster is going to happen.

This is vague I'm sorry 😂.

It has to be knowing with nicholas cage i dont think theres any other film "recently" from 2009 onwards with that description?
Reply 8
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
It has to be knowing with nicholas cage i dont think theres any other film "recently" from 2009 onwards with that description?

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Yes that's it!

Quick Reply

Latest