The Student Room Group

What does cute mean from a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sfaraj
a 9 month baby cute, one that walks around in his diaper yelling random stuff

a least thats what it means to me

OR

cute like bf material

is there a difference to hot and cute to you?
It could mean one of these things
1) You have a cute personality & ur hot, I like you
2) I don't like like you bc you're a little cute boy
Original post by Anonymous
is there a difference to hot and cute to you?

yes and no
hot is like WOAH YOU LOOKING SPICY
but hot guys can be a douche but being 16 there are no hot guys, just obnoxious brats :/

cute is like hes good with girls babies guys just literal perfection, like i call me friends bf cute cos of his texts like "hey beautiful" ljust things like that that me go damn hes a keeper cos he treats her well

you see a guy can be hot because of his looks like my cousin idk but cute in the way he treats his gf etc
It means "GET BACK IN THE FRIEND ZONE THAT YOU JUST TRIED TO ESCAPE."
Original post by sfaraj
yes and no
hot is like WOAH YOU LOOKING SPICY
but hot guys can be a douche but being 16 there are no hot guys, just obnoxious brats :/

cute is like hes good with girls babies guys just literal perfection, like i call me friends bf cute cos of his texts like "hey beautiful" ljust things like that that me go damn hes a keeper cos he treats her well

you see a guy can be hot because of his looks like my cousin idk but cute in the way he treats his gf etc

Well I was called cute this week because I was being tickled then the other time was that because I always smile and it's apparently "so cute". What's that mean?
Original post by AhmedMA99
It means "GET BACK IN THE FRIEND ZONE THAT YOU JUST TRIED TO ESCAPE."

But I hardly know one of them lol, wasn't even interested in either of them </3
But I hardly know one of them lol, wasn't even interested in either of them </3

Girls are like that. They want drama.
bump
Well I was called cute this week because I was being tickled then the other time was that because I always smile and it's apparently "so cute". What's that mean?

hmm?

were you being squeamish when being tickled?

always smiling? dont think id call a guy cute for that? maybe the fact your always happy is sweet/ cute. i know guys who walk around like they own the place or are drake pt 2

Spoiler

so the fact you were smiling could be cos of the contrast between your happiness and other guys douchiness
Original post by sfaraj
hmm?

were you being squeamish when being tickled?

always smiling? dont think id call a guy cute for that? maybe the fact your always happy is sweet/ cute. i know guys who walk around like they own the place or are drake pt 2

Spoiler

so the fact you were smiling could be cos of the contrast between your happiness and other guys douchiness

I was just laughing I think, though I've been called by her whenever I went out to dinner with her and a few others.

So that a good thing or bad thing? like to be complimented on something so insignificant?
I was just laughing I think, though I've been called by her whenever I went out to dinner with her and a few others.

So that a good thing or bad thing? like to be complimented on something so insignificant?

*says with no confidence* uhh goooooddddddddddddd???

in reality tho each girl is different, people think a guy is cute whereas i may think hes a complete douchebag

you could try and make a move but take it easy and see her reaction, thinking about it though she could effectively like you
Original post by sfaraj
*says with no confidence* uhh goooooddddddddddddd???

in reality tho each girl is different, people think a guy is cute whereas i may think hes a complete douchebag

you could try and make a move but take it easy and see her reaction, thinking about it though she could effectively like you

Okay thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending