The Student Room Group

people who put you down all the time

Does anyone else get sick of these kind of people I dunno why they do it but I can't be dealing with them in my life.
yes i do and they are everywhere
A negative nancy?
I agree, stay happy op ^^

[video="youtube;z9nkzaOPP6g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9nkzaOPP6g[/video]
Original post by RezzBerry
A negative nancy?

huh
stay away from they
Original post by karl pilkington
Does anyone else get sick of these kind of people I dunno why they do it but I can't be dealing with them in my life.

How do they always have something to put you down about?.... Maybe these people can help you be a better person, like give them nothing to put you down about.

Just playing devils advocate.
Original post by xobeauty
How do they always have something to put you down about?.... Maybe these people can help you be a better person, like give them nothing to put you down about.

Just playing devils advocate.

There is no pleasing people like that. If you try, it will make you go mad. Better off just disassociating with someone like that, otherwise they will probably just toxify your life and hold you back.
It makes me so mad if they want to act that way then they shouldn't go near other people.But unfortunately its just something we all have to deal with at some time or another. The trick is not to let them bring you down to their level and change how you are in yourself :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by amie kanjurs
It makes me so mad if they want to act that way then they shouldn't go near other people.But unfortunately its just something we all have to deal with at some time or another. The trick is not to let them bring you down to their level and change how you are in yourself :smile:

Definitely agree. Get the scissors and cut them off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TK_23
Definitely agree. Get the scissors and cut them off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's more entertaining to deal with it :u:
My sister used to be like that to me
Original post by CoolCavy
yes i do and they are everywhere

PRSOM, every corner, every room, every friggin place :redface:
And the worst part about it is, they do it all the time, and not just an instance :doh:
Yeah I have a few 'friends' like that... I've decided I'm a lot better off without them in my life so plan to phase them out of it
I think the best thing to do is leave these people and just surround yourself with people who make you happy
yeah parents can do this I welcome honest criticism but it get draining having it all the time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending