The Student Room Group

I feel so attached to my to my boyfriend

is this normal, weve only started going out and im just so clingy to him, im not one of those jealous gfs but i just want him all the time and miss him and just want to be in his arms, he feels the same way or i hope he does. is this normal or is it a sign of an unhealthy relationship.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
is this normal, weve only started going out and im just so clingy to him, im not one of those jealous gfs but i just want him all the time and miss him and just want to be in his arms, he feels the same way or i hope he does. is this normal or is it a sign of an unhealthy relationship.

yeah really normal. I've always felt like this at the beginning of new relationships- it is the novelty. it does wear off but you can still love them x
Reply 2
Original post by may_1
yeah really normal. I've always felt like this at the beginning of new relationships- it is the novelty. it does wear off but you can still love them x

with previous boyfs av not really felt like this, i feel like i love him already after a few days lol
Reply 3
with previous boyfs av not really felt like this, i feel like i love him already after a few days lol

its fine I've totally felt like this too! just enjoy it it'd the best feeling right XD
Reply 4
At least you;re attached to your boyfriend. Some people feel attached to people who aren't even their boyfriends/girlfriends and that is much worse imo. Since he's your boyfriend, you know the feelings are reciprocated, so it's fine just as long as you don't get too jealous and do something crazy.

Of course sweetie, This is completely normal it just means you really care for him and you really are happy with your relationship. I wouldn't call it 'unhealthy' but i'm going to just tell you something... I am also like this with my bf. Sometimes I get jealous and it ruins me so I would just say that try spending time with him but also allow him breathing space as sometimes a bit of distance (NOT A LOT!) Is good for the both of you.
I would say pick up a hobby, go hang out with friends BUT have alone time with your bf, Dw this is normal! :smile:
This is totally normal!!1111 But as the last person said, you need to give him some breathing space BUT NOT A LOT AS YOU NEED TO KEEP HIM IN YOUR SIGHT AT ALL TIMES. But yeah, totally normal!!11

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending