The Student Room Group

2 weeks to RE exam and I haven't started revising???

There's two weeks until my first exam which is RE,it's marks gospel and I haven't started revising!! How do I learn the entire course in two weeks??
Reply 1
good thing its only RE then!
Reply 2
Original post by stirkee
good thing its only RE then!

!!!

I made my revision notes ages ago and im just learning every section now :s-smilie: i just looked at some revision notes on marks gospel and damn :dong: thats so much to learn...my exam is only on religion and life
Get revision notes off get revising, it will be alot easier. Good luck!
Okay firstly, what unit is your exam so Christianity, Islam.. ect? AND what exam board

I did my RS exam (Edexcel) last year and I did Islam. I would say it fairly easy and there's nothing to worry too much about, again everyone is different. So I would advise you to do Past Papers as i found that the questions repeated itself so you never know it could come up this year but do not rely on this.
Make notes for every sections maybe spider diagrams review them everyday!! Learn keywords even though they are 2 marks i think.. In the edexcel paper we were told to learn them all. & Lastly, Check if there is any revision videos on Youtube.

AND LASTLY THIS BROUGHT MY EXAM GRADE LOWER!!! Time yourself when you do this paper as it is a lot of writing (i'm not sure about the layout in other exam boards papers but edexcel gives a lot of sections + lined paper!!!) Okay so time yourself, don't spend too much time on one section and try to not miss any sections out.
Basically time management practice.

I had to emphasise that as I don't want you to make the mistake I did. I'm sure you will do well do not stress please. Get revising ASAP aswell you can do this (Btw I got a C I was predicted an A* but i was very nervous :frown: Oh well.)
Reply 4
Original post by s.mo
!!!

I made my revision notes ages ago and im just learning every section now :s-smilie: i just looked at some revision notes on marks gospel and damn :dong: thats so much to learn...my exam is only on religion and life

Get revision notes off get revising, it will be alot easier. Good luck!

I got revision notes off google docs and I went through them today highlighting them etc, I just need to learn them now but there's so much scripture to learn!
Reply 5
Original post by pinkrox22310
Okay firstly, what unit is your exam so Christianity, Islam.. ect? AND what exam board

I did my RS exam (Edexcel) last year and I did Islam. I would say it fairly easy and there's nothing to worry too much about, again everyone is different. So I would advise you to do Past Papers as i found that the questions repeated itself so you never know it could come up this year but do not rely on this.
Make notes for every sections maybe spider diagrams review them everyday!! Learn keywords even though they are 2 marks i think.. In the edexcel paper we were told to learn them all. & Lastly, Check if there is any revision videos on Youtube.

AND LASTLY THIS BROUGHT MY EXAM GRADE LOWER!!! Time yourself when you do this paper as it is a lot of writing (i'm not sure about the layout in other exam boards papers but edexcel gives a lot of sections + lined paper!!!) Okay so time yourself, don't spend too much time on one section and try to not miss any sections out.
Basically time management practice.

I had to emphasise that as I don't want you to make the mistake I did. I'm sure you will do well do not stress please. Get revising ASAP aswell you can do this (Btw I got a C I was predicted an A* but i was very nervous :frown: Oh well.)

I'm not sure, we're doing AQA, and we're doing Mark's Gospel and Roman Catholicism,thank you I will do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending